Sign in to follow this  
Hanksaiditbest

Barely fit on my pack!

Stick with it, you have found 1/10th more elk sheds in one day than I have found in my whole life! Haha

• Like 1

Don't listen to shooter, I'd give up if I were you.... More for me ;-)

Great title for the thread.

Hey it is a brown!! Awesome find looks like it was from a great bull did you look for the other side!![/

It's a little older than it looks... I looked for the other side but was thinking if he was packing an intact antler on his left it would have shed quite a while before this one.. Heavier etc...Still a cool find, must have been a bruiser to bust a main beam that low as well as his 1st.

• Like 1

I'm with you Hanksaiditbest. I've been three times and put in lot of miles. I've found one. Guess there is a bit of a learning curve for this too, but the exercise is good and I sure was happy when I found that one and was glad no one was watching me :)

How about this..... I was gone for 2 days and my mom thought I was looking for "sheds" the whole time to store stuff in (and no she's not senile). I just had to laugh and laugh some more and I'm still laughing about it.

• Like 2

/>I'm with you Hanksaiditbest. I've been three times and put in lot of miles. I've found one. Guess there is a bit of a learning curve for this too, but the exercise is good and I sure was happy when I found that one and was glad no one was watching me :)

How about this..... I was gone for 2 days and my mom thought I was looking for "sheds" the whole time to store stuff in (and no she's not senile). I just had to laugh and laugh some more and I'm still laughing about it.

That really did make me laugh out loud! Great stuff