Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

Opening morning ND tom

Yotebuster, seems to be alotta Jakes this year which is good for next year,But i want that longbeard. The ranch I hunt 2 guys killed toms opening day . I didn't hunt til 3rd week. Passed several Jakes. Then on a new property I found a flock just over a knoll. Didn't come in right away and I wasn't waiting cause tired of the ticks so I ambushed em .2 Toms were facing away from Me , I had one second to make up My mind so I just shot the one on the right. Turned out to be a jake. Bummed Me out but thats life. Might try to go end of season coming up but Wife is gettin tired of me bringing home ticks. I aint thrilled either. Kinda sucks. A gain congrats on Your Tom..........BOB!

Congratulations on your gobbler. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Yotebuster, seems to be alotta Jakes this year which is good for next year,But i want that longbeard. The ranch I hunt 2 guys killed toms opening day . I didn't hunt til 3rd week. Passed several Jakes. Then on a new property I found a flock just over a knoll. Didn't come in right away and I wasn't waiting cause tired of the ticks so I ambushed em .2 Toms were facing away from Me , I had one second to make up My mind so I just shot the one on the right. Turned out to be a jake. Bummed Me out but thats life. Might try to go end of season coming up but Wife is gettin tired of me bringing home ticks. I aint thrilled either. Kinda sucks. A gain congrats on Your Tom..........BOB!

Nice work! I'd rather eat a jake any day!!