Sign in to follow this  
Antler assassin

looking for radios/tripod after boulder crushes old ones

Really Sorry to hear about your loss. Any particular type of tripod you lookin for? I have an older bogan tripod with the pistol grip head I would be willing to part with. Just curious, where in Rimrock are you located? My Gramps has a place on Brockett ranch road.

Really Sorry to hear about your loss. Any particular type of tripod you lookin for? I have an older bogan tripod with the pistol grip head I would be willing to part with. Just curious, where in Rimrock are you located? My Gramps has a place on Brockett ranch road.

Well wildman you hit the nail on the head I also live on Brocket Ranch Rd. Who is your grandpa? I am not picky on brand. Is your grandpa Jim? Just curious

ya wow. i like my motorolas they work great thru the trees and mountains

Very sorry to hear about this situation,the picture you posted is really unbelievable. I also have a few extra pairs of radios I would be happy to give a pair away. They have been sitting in the closet for years (decent motorolas). It wouldn't be putting me out in any way shape or form, I would be happy to send you a pair.

• Like 3

Have you checked into your homeowners insurance? Mine covered items that were in my truck when it was stolen. Worth a shot.

Have you checked into your homeowners insurance? Mine covered items that were in my truck when it was stolen. Worth a shot.

Yes I checked into home owners insurance but since it was an uncovered event ie landslide they dont cover contents. If someone stole my trailor then they would cover contents. Just my luck.

So sorry for your troubles.. That picture is AMAZINGLY SCARY!!! I am glad no one was hurt. That said, its posts and replies like these that make me love this site and remind me that there are still great people in this world.

What size are you for clothes? Its about the only thing I have spare items of.

So sorry for your troubles.. That picture is AMAZINGLY SCARY!!! I am glad no one was hurt. That said, its posts and replies like these that make me love this site and remind me that there are still great people in this world.

It is a bad thing but it could have been a horrific accident. My kids tree house is right behind our toy hauler one huge boulder is laying in their tree house. So we are fortunate. I have not been in a place like I am now as far as stress and it makes me happy to know that all of you on this site are caring people.

It is a bad thing but it could have been a horrific accident. My kids tree house is right behind our toy hauler one huge boulder is laying in their tree house. So we are fortunate. I have not been in a place like I am now as far as stress and it makes me happy to know that all of you on this site are caring people.
great attitude!

I will steal Your Trailer if that will help? Gotta beat the Ins .comp. some how..............BOB!

• Like 1