Adicted

Clint Wells 3d shoot May 23-25

Whos going? I have never been before but have heard good things. Myself, 13 yr old, and 9 yr old are all going to be entering. Should be fun. Anyone have any info on this such as tent camping, or sign ups?

• Like 1

We used to shoot this every year. My older daughter used to rule her age group, I didn't do too bad either in my class. Usually great weather. We dry camped a little away from the crowds. A 3 day shoot, Friday, Saturday, Sunday with awards on Sunday afternoon. Used to be put on by AZ Bowhunters. Great club.

Great shoot,one of my favorites.I will be there .

Like to more as well... would make a good day trip shoot. Just did my first 3d shoot last weekend in Prescott and now im hooked.

Desert Bowhunters put it together every year. Great time. Lots of forest to camp in all around the shoot. I will see if I can find the flyer to post.

Desert Bowhunters put it together every year. Great time. Lots of forest to camp in all around the shoot. I will see if I can find the flyer to post.

did you find the flyer? we have a cabin up there and would love to stop by and check it out!