Couestracker

Finding remote graves

Snapshot and singleshot, that's not the grave I'm referring to. This one is where the creek turns to a trickle and about a 5 mile horse back ride thru the this brush up the small creek.

Snapshot and singleshot, that's not the grave I'm referring to. This one is where the creek turns to a trickle and about a 5 mile horse back ride thru the this brush up the small creek.

I am not sure where you are referring too. Upper Eagle creek is a long stretch. Is it below Honeymoon, or upwards of East Eagle Creek?

It's a rock grave, elaborate but no markings or head stone. In A small field next to the creek. I've seen it my whole life but never knew how to identify it (or had an interest) until this thread.

It's a rock grave, elaborate but no markings or head stone. In A small field next to the creek. I've seen it my whole life but never knew how to identify it (or had an interest) until this thread.

I have been close to that area a couple times over the years, but have never seen it. Maybe something to do with the old Saunders cabin place?

Newt Whites grave in Humbug and a murder victim in a stage robbery on the Columbia Trail.

post-11051-0-57635600-1399259058_thumb.jpg

post-11051-0-93979600-1399259566_thumb.jpg