Sign in to follow this  
luckysob

Coues Auction tag

The Govenors Coues tag goes up for auction at the Arizona Chapter banquet May 31 in Tucson. The banquet is at Loews Ventana Canyon resort. The Turkey and Javalina tag go up for auction also.

Pm me if you have questions or need more info.

Bobby

I have a question, Bobby! Exactly what does it take to become a luckysob???? Tell me your secret and I'll cancel my vacation to Hawaii and come to the banquet! :D :D

In all seriousness though, every year I tell myself that I'm going to come to your banquet down there! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town again this year. Wish Greta luck in the draws and maybe we'll see you for the junior hunt this fall!

Good luck with the banquet! I know it's for a good cause!

Stan

:)

• Like 2

This is a way better value than the elk or Muley tags. If I could have one wish it might be this tag. Chasing coues from Aug to March, this might be what I save for to do my first year of retirement.

Stan,

I am sure you know my wife won the first ever coues super raffle tag !! The guy who called from Phoenix to get her information asked her if she knew or was related to a Bobby Boido ? She told him yes he's my husband ! He then told her I was a lucky SOB because he knew she would give me the tag !! My wife even called me kind of perplexed as to who this guy was and why would he call me a lucky SOB if he did not know me ??

I told her I know the guy who is on the committee and made the call. Now you know the rest of the story, that's all I have heard since, I am a lucky SOB !!!

Bobby

• Like 1

LOL!!! I knew the story, Bobby! ;)

You are a lucky SOB, indeed! Lucky just to be married to HER, and double lucky that she won the tag! ;) Then triple lucky (with LOTS of days in the field, I know....) to nail that beautiful drop-tine buck! Karma man! You must be living clean!!!

Sincere good luck on the banquet! Hope you all make a ton of money!

S.

:)