Cavalry

German Shorthaired Pointer Pups

Wish the money was there, I love that pup in the top pic. Many blessings to your continued success at finding these little lovers good homes!

These puppy post shouldn't be allowed on here.

No kidding. Very, very tempting. Great looking pups - my 11.5 year-old GSP male would probably love to have a younger version of himself around.

Cavalry,

It was very nice meeting you. The dogs are beautiful. I wish I could have taken all 3. The little guy I got is getting settled in just fine. He's really smart and figuring out the house training pretty quick. My girls are going to be surprised when they get home and they are going to LOVE him! Thanks Again!

post-5669-0-09118300-1401802527.jpg

Cavalry,

It was very nice meeting you. The dogs are beautiful. I wish I could have taken all 3. The little guy I got is getting settled in just fine. He's really smart and figuring out the house training pretty quick. My girls are going to be surprised when they get home and they are going to LOVE him! Thanks Again!

attachicon.gifDexter.jpg

There's no doubt your girls are going to love this pup. He's a beauty for sure. Congratulations on your new addition to the family. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I would bet she and your husband would like a new little friend.

wish the money was there, we would have probably taken one in a heartbeat :wub: Very cute pups!

Mocha,

It was nice to meet you too!

Please keep up to date on the pup, the family and I always like to see what the puppies look like when they grow up.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Like 1