predator

Unit 21- AntlerBoy!!

Hi ya'll....just came over from MM. I had no idea that this site existed, so now I'm afraid I have a new addiction. I have drawn Unit 21 for Coue's, and am looking for AntlerBoy, as I hear he has the 'scoop' on the grey buggers in that Unit. Anyone else willing to give some basic info about the unit and the quality of animals?

Thanks,

Pred

Just look at Antlerboys site he has some nice deer from 21 on there. That is what 21it is capable of. Amanda I am not meaning this as spam, just that he has some nice unit 21 deer in the photo section. And some d@mn good bear video ;) .

www.rimrock-outfitters.com

Bret M.

Hey Bret I sure appreciate that. Just got the mount back from the buck with the droptines I killed there last year in 21 and it's awesome! Had the drops fixed of course. Glad you liked the bear vids, I never know anyone ever watches the clips I have on there. Did you happen to watch the vid where I lobbed 10 shots at that split beamed buck in 33? I thought it was comical so I added it on there. I hope to get a bunch more added on there this year. Pears are looking decent around here!

Predator,

Shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do. antlerboy@commspeed.net

Josh Epperson

Edited by Josh Epperson

I love Josh's site. Love the hound dog sounds and the video clips. It's one of the cleanest designs and more interesting outfitter websites around.

Also, Josh has been a supporter of this site since early on and is dedicated to Coues deer, so if you guys need a guide consider hiring him or some of the other CouesWhitetail.com sponsors.

Amanda

Edited by CouesWhitetail

Josh

Very nice site for sure. Well put together and some great photos. I would have to agree with amanda. Josh has always seemed to be very helpfull and full of good info on his areas. I would have to say he is very dedicated to his love of the outdoors.

Jade Goodman

Yes I laughed pretty hard on that one. I thought for sure at any moment you were going to be out of shells and have to head back to the truck :lol: The guy shooting at the bear and then in the end after umpteen shoots asking if you guys wanted to shoot at him as the bear was half ways to Albuquerque was hilarious too :lol: . I especially feel for that guy though, I shot at a bear umpteen times one time and I am pretty sure that the bear I shot at made it all the way to Albuquerque :D That droptine buck must look awesome repaired. Iam going to look at pears and acorns and maybe some deer this weekend in 27 B) .

Bret M.

Edited by bullwidgeon

Josh

I was not going to say anything but I can't help it. The photo I like the best is the one with your 10-90 hair do. With 10% of the hair up front and 90% of the hair in the back. It took me back to my early 90s mullet days hahaha.

Glad you guys liked the site, we've worked hard making it different from all other outfitter sites out there. One thing we're missing is archery elk photos. We get clients but for some reason none of them ever get one. My guy last year missed 3 shots, the year before our client kicked every rock in the unit at least twice and couldn't hear to boot. I do guarantee a lot of fun and the chance to see some fantastic bulls, weather or not they slip an arrow in them is tough to guarantee.

Bret, I told another of our guides to shoot if he had the chance as he was right above the bear. That bear was running like a clydesdale across that slope, too funny. I think he might only have 9 toes after that shot about took his foot off. Anyone who brags about their shooting before the hunt is guaranteed to miss. You can never carry too much ammo.

Jade, in my defense I've never had a mullet and never will. My hair was pulled back in a pony tail and was all one length. That was my skater days back in the early 90's. I might be a redneck but I'm not whitetrash. Fear the mullet!

Thanks Amanda for the link on the homepage, that's awesome!

Josh

Edited by Josh Epperson

We'll have to trade skating stories sometime Josh! I was a thrasher 10 years before you, doing considerable damage to a couple of vacant pools in Kearny as a boy. :lol:

I like the site as well, but for some reason I can't get the videos to play here on my so called 'work' laptop. I'll log in from home some evening to enjoy them; they sound like a hoot!

Good luck to all this year!

S.

:lol:

Stan! I didn't know and had no clue you were a skater. I'm still skating even now. The falls sure hurt more than they did 10 years ago though, harder to recover too. We should've been BSing about that up in 10 a few weeks ago. Too funny.

Maybe you don't have quicktime on your laptop. The files are large so I hope you've got DSL or cable at the house to watch them.

Josh

Josh

I hear you on the hair. I have been a cowboy all my life. And in the late 80s and early 90s the mullet was COOL. No I never had a true mullet eather but I did sport some long hair back then. shaved to the skin for the last 6 years.Cant stand any hair while out plumbing houses.

Once again great site and some great photos. Have it on my favotite list as of now.

Keep it up man.

Jade Goodman.

I will also be in unit 21 for my dec. hunt, it will be my first time hunting coues there and on top of that I haven't hunted there for anything in at least 10 years, but its close and I can spend a ton of time there until dec.

You do have a great site Josh, and I agree with the others Keep it up.

I can't comment on nobodies hair, late 80s hair halfway down my back, early 90s mohawk, now I just shave it all off.

I completely feel the mullet was never cool, maybe in certain company, ie; Billy Ray Cyrus concert or any monster truck show or country music concert. I have seen some trophy sized mullets still being worn today. That is just down right sad. I can't help but laugh when I see them. I tried to grow one of those duck tail things back in the mid 80's but my mom made me chop it thank goodness. She must have known the regret and heartache I would have gone thru later in life had I kept it. Thank you Mom.

Keith, we'd love to see some pics of those good ol days.

Josh

PS Maybe we can get Amanda to start a "Fear the Mullet" thread in her list of discussions on the main forum.

Edited by Josh Epperson

I did not mean to start the hair thread. It was just some honest fun.You did not need to go drag good old billy into it. HAHA.

So I guess we can stay on target with the thread that was started here about unit 21 I have no info in that area. So I will go to another post and cause my trouble.

If I am not carful people will put me in the same boat as chd and buster right.

See ya in the next discussion. I got to run I think the monster truck rally is about to start on the tv. ROCK ON BIG FOOT !!!!!!!!

Jade

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

Man I was just reading some of the buster stuff on the other thread. I don't even want to get involved in that. The mullet lives....................

Josh