Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** last chance for 14ee gore tex hunt & hike & 1-13ee red wing and have made very affordable :)

Have few left and would like $35 each

$35 ~ Red wing flat bottom 13ee 8" boots, sole & leather good just need coat of oil and insole of your liking.

$35 cabela's outfitter series 14ee gore tex and vibram sole "un-insulated" very good shape

$35 new balance 14ee gore tex very good codition wore only couple times

This is roughly $500+ in work boots/hikers/hunt boots

N. phx 6024994136 txt plz, thx

Red wings have most wear on them but still have longggggg life left.

For any new people that haven't read my boot posts.. i damaged foot very bad and have had to switch sizes after each surgery. basically i have to buy and try and sell if does not work. so these are not abused, leather is not cracked and falling apart! they are in good condition. thx

Is that the shipped price?

Yes ftf, shipped from my hands to yours and very close to i~17 & happy valley.

So NO i will not spend $15-$18 to ship. thx

I can't believe no one wants to buy your used shoes.

Hey you bought my used swarovskis were they stinky?

There is a gentleman on here that bought some sz 15 keen off me 2 weeks ago and he seemed quite happy with the deal!

I was wondering if 14eee would be big enough for a planter.; )

Hmmmm like for flowers?? or maybe some vegetables..... unfortunately my phone pics suck or possibly some big foot guys would be gettin sweet bargain.. it's all good salvation army is gonna be happy. :)

• Like 1

I'd be trying the on for sure if I didn't live 3 hours away. Big feet and cheap don't go in the same sentence! Although I may be a 15 now on my busted foot too, boots gettin tight.

Yep i have had guys from accross the country buy boots off me from ads on this site.. thes may be typical boots but have posted $650 mountaineering boots on here for $150 and been laughed at even though unworn in outdoors. well to those who recognize the deal im happy they have been the ones to get the $ break.

Btw im headed down soth to swap guns with a buddy off this site so maybe we can hook up if you wanna try them. Us gimpy feet guys must stick together!

I'll be headed thru globe to show low this coming weekend. Where down south are you headed and when?

He is in benson im probably going toward tucson, globe wAy east of me.. just trying to empty house for my Bride! poor woman needs her space. ;) guess bows, boots, and guns can't fill EVERY room.??

I can't believe no one wants to buy your used shoes.

Hey you bought my used swarovskis were they stinky?

Ah man. You didn't touch those 15's with your feet did you?!? :)