Sign in to follow this  
elk358

WTB Dodge 5.9 mega cab

Looking to buy a Dodge diesel 5.9l mega cab. Prefure less then 150,000 miles. I will pay in cash. Must have a clean tittle. This will me my last truck for a long long time. Thanks CW!

My dad has one and he loves it. Its 5 years old and he only has 25K on it, he gets 21 MPG. nice truck

Dont buy the one sneekee posted. I know friends of friends of that guy that told me to stay away from it due to tranny issues.

Dont buy the one sneekee posted. I know friends of friends of that guy that told me to stay away from it due to tranny issues.

He said he wants a Dodge... So I'm assuming he doesn't mind tranny problems. LOL

• Like 4

140k ROUGH miles on mine, zero issues. Making 400/760 at the wheels. If you treat them well, theyll treat you well. When I can afford it, itll be over 700/1400 but will need to build a tranny then.

ZJARCHER your on Cumminsforum aren't ya. I didn't know it had all the problems wouldn't of posted it had I known. Tranny will last as long as you take care of it an don't beat the ish out of it. Had a 04.5 3rd owner 2 other owners beat the tar out of it I traded it in 289,000 miles and more then half were hard miles.

Yessir. And DTX if you're on there... heck yeah man. I sold my old 2nd gen with over 330k on it. Stock tranny. The guy I sold it to text me about a year ago. Finally had the tranny built (at almost 400k) and the truck is at just over 500k now. Hes a hotshot hauler and the truck sees some WEIGHT haha

My '06 needed a Transmission at about 205K ... then some Transfer Case work at 276K. Engine still running strong though.

Ive talked to that boy with the brown dodge and smoke stacks. Im out on that truck. Looking for a good old truck pretty much untouched. Going to be my last truck for along time. I understand bout the trany this and that. No big deal, Ill deal with it. Not gunna abuse it you know. I take care of my stuff.

Anyways, anybody looking to maybe sell? Cash talks right?

140k ROUGH miles on mine, zero issues. Making 400/760 at the wheels. If you treat them well, theyll treat you well. When I can afford it, itll be over 700/1400 but will need to build a tranny then.

you selling?

Did you find a dodge yet?

nope you got one for me?

A friend of mine is selling a 2006 Mega bone stock with 100,000 miles. i will find out the price tomorrow.