Sign in to follow this  
Elkaddict

Flower eating bull!

Hope you keep an eye on him through out the rut, would hate to see someone take him. You guys have watched him for so long.

• Like 1

Hope you keep an eye on him through out the rut, would hate to see someone take him. You guys have watched him for so long.

We are hoping he stays in the subdivision, if he gets out he's pretty much fair game. Last year he stayed in one of the close subdivisions and made it . I had a tag and would hear stories of him bedding down in someone's property all day while we were chasing bugles in the woods. Hope to see him when he finishes growing.

Just get him a lady and buy her some flowers too and I'm sure he will stay right in your yard.

The thing that sucks is there is a guy that posted a few pics of him on facebook and told everybody and their brother what subdivision hes been hanging out in...... I hope a bunch of dumb butt so called hunters dont start driving around in there and being A holes.

• Like 2

The thing that sucks is there is a guy that posted a few pics of him on facebook and told everybody and their brother what subdivision hes been hanging out in...... I hope a bunch of dumb butt so called hunters dont start driving around in there and being A holes.

I agree with you there. He's been seen in several subdivisions, guess he likes the variety of easy food.

• Like 1

I agree with you there. He's been seen in several subdivisions, guess he likes the variety of easy food.

Yep last I herd he crossed the highway and my buddy took a couple pics of him over there also

No, check one page back under "AZ Unit 1 Bull".

No, check one page back under "AZ Unit 1 Bull".

Nope. I heard he was shot and someone up here has a pic of the Hunter and the bull, but I haven't seen it. Nor have I seen the bull.

It's not close to unit1.

• Like 1