Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Chuck Norris-isms

If you have 5 dollars and chuck Norris has 5 dollars, chuck Norris has more money then you.

And you owe chuck 5 bucks

Chuck Norris has the worlds greatest poker face, he won the 1983 World Series of poker despite holding only a joker, a get out of jail free monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 card from the game UNO.

• Like 1

Chuck Norris does not love Raymond.

• Like 3

I'm starting to think you guys are just making up your own chuck Norris quotes.. Hah. I've never heard 90% of these.

Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop cuz chuck doesn't take crap from nobody

At Chuck Norris' bachelor party he ate the whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it

• Like 1

Rainbows are what happens when chuck Norris round house kicks Richard Simmons

• Like 1

I had my doubts but now I definitely know you guys are GAY!

Fantasizing about good ol'Chuck what is he now 100 years old?

I know it can get boring waiting for the fall draw results to come out but Chuck-isms?

SERIOUSLY....

Just kidding guys...Funny thread LMAO!

So if he was 25 years old it would be OK to fantasize about him? :ph34r:

President Obama and Chuck Norris are standing next to each other at adjacent urinals in the mens restroom at a celebrity basketball benefit. Obama glances down and notices Chuck is well-endowed. Obama asks "dang, Chuck, how did you get that thing so big?" Chuck replies "Well, before the wife and I have sex, I whack it on the bedpost three times."

Later that evening, Obama remembers the advice and sneaks quietly into the bedroom. Michelle is asleep. He takes off his trousers and whacks his member on the bedpost three times. Michelle stirs, smiles and still asleep mutters "Is that you, Chuck?"

• Like 2

President Obama and Chuck Norris are standing next to each other at adjacent urinals in the mens restroom at a celebrity basketball benefit. Obama glances down and notices Chuck is well-endowed. Obama asks "dang, Chuck, how did you get that thing so big?" Chuck replies "Well, before the wife and I have sex, I whack it on the bedpost three times."

Later that evening, Obama remembers the advice and sneaks quietly into the bedroom. Michelle is asleep. He takes off his trousers and whacks his member on the bedpost three times. Michelle stirs, smiles and still asleep mutters "Is that you, Chuck?"

I think chuck norris is gonna lay the smack down on you for implying that he would even touch that nasty woman.....