Sign in to follow this  
Hunter4Life09

vanes

if you are talking about bent/folded from target use or flattened from being in a case...heat them up with a hair dryer on high...it works...heat gun is more manly but will damage glue integrity and arrow lamination...

I Shoot the Fusion 3" I like how stiff they are. I used to shoot the Blazers but if you shoot a fast bow they whistle really bad down range and if I can hear it you know a deer can and they will jump the string at that distanve. I have had friends shoot them both by me from that distance ( I trust them) the fusion you cant hear. just IMO

if you are talking about bent/folded from target use or flattened from being in a case...heat them up with a hair dryer on high...it works...heat gun is more manly but will damage glue integrity and arrow lamination...

Thanks I'll give it a try. A couple were flattened out from the way they've been sitting in the closet.

I really like my Norway Fusions 2.1in. There really stiff and tough vane.

+1, I was just turned on to these vanes and I haven't heard a bad thing about them.

Kinda why I started shooting aae pro max vanes. If you go out to usery and shoot at the lower targets at 60 when others shoot the upper targets you'd be amazed at how much you hear arrows fly. I personally think most people really over think about it on on all the different patters to fletch in. But side by side shooting the same arrows with 2 different vanes is your only way to tell. My aae grouped 6" higher at 100 yards then blazers. So for me a flatter trajectory means less chance of a miss if I'm off

I do All the sanding and prep the same but use a bitzenburger maybe ill have to try out one of those az easy fletch minis!!!!!! Thanks....