hoghntr

Prayers for this earthly vessel

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family hoghntr!

I just saw this post. You will be in our prayers for sure. If you need someone to help you or your wife get an elk out, I should be around that weekend. I"m waiting to see if a buddy needs me to call for his hunt, but if he doesn't I'll be there and I might be able to round up a friend or two to help. I'll PM you to make sure you get this message and know how to get ahold of me. if you need some info for where to head in 11M, I'm happy to help out there, too.

How are you doing? Hows the court case coming? I have been needing to get re-evaluated for some time now but I almost would rather be in pain or pay for it out of my own pocket then deal with the VA.

Please keep us updated hoghntr, you know we are all praying for you and hoping for the best for your health and your court case.

Lets see still oln antibiotics folr whatever I cought when I went to E.R. for back.. me referal to berrows has been cast out due to the triwest fiasco.. triwest does not have berrows in network so now just waiting to see if they think im gonna let them tell me where to go have back surgery. discs bad in lumbar, thorasic, and neck so kinda bummin.

As for my court case for denials and appeals that has been going on since 1997 I worried I would have to fake a bad day cuz usually 1st ikmpressions is what they rule on but thx to back and whatever sickness I picked up I sat in front of judge after walking in using cane and coughing all over. L.O.L.... no need to exagerate for sure.. now the waiting game. I just pray my fight convinces others to fight!

REMEMBER... GOD DID NOT GIVE US A SPIRIT OF TIMIDITY, BUT A SPIRIT OF POWER, OF LOVE AND OF SELF DISCIPLINE. 2 Timothy 1:7

• Like 1

Yeah they love denying those claims. Took me 4 years of relentless hounding and finally getting the DAV involved to get my rating changed. Time to go again tho.

• Like 1

Yeah they love denying those claims. Took me 4 years of relentless hounding and finally getting the DAV involved to get my rating changed. Time to go again tho.

I got out in 1997, my main concern is that my main ailment has never been rated which means if I suddenly cant walk when out of town and I need emergency room then im not covered. so back pay for 4 or 5 years where I was not 100% Service connected is just icing. main concern is what if?? 2nd the more diseases that get acknowledged now that hit while in Gulf & Sommalia then in 40plus years when they acknowledge gulf war illness or whatever caused it and give a list of associated disease as they finally did with agent orange then my fight will have helped others

It seems as if every war has its problem disease possibly all caused by our own government.. whether it be agent orange, gulf war illness' s or burn pits they have left a trail of broken and sick bodies in their wake and it is disgusting.

Lady that told me I would not be going to berrows that I must use triwest said to me... the doctors who refered you work at the va, you chose to seek medical care at the va, the va now uses triwest... period the end. when fact is they can still fee basis you out to berrows but since billions went into contract probably in order to keep bonuses next time around they wont dip into that $ For fee basis. so a nurse that triages referals has overridden the decision of neurology doctors on where I should be sent. triwest has some gr8 docs in network im just concerned about once again the va doing whatever they want to do. they removed berrows from my consults in computer and emergency room and hospital stay reports. yes I have original copy.. folks his was just 2 weeks ago and they are still tampering with records!

• Like 1

This story should get you going. A friend of mine was NCOIC for server management and cannon afb. She did two tours one being Iraq. She got nailed for extreme DUI and was allowed to get her retirement and be honorably discharged with her DUI because she claimed PTSD from having to do sweeps for UO after the base got shelled. That justified the DUI and she got a 100% disability rating right away. She knows its all BS she just knew how to work the system.

This story should get you going. A friend of mine was NCOIC for server management and cannon afb. She did two tours one being Iraq. She got nailed for extreme DUI and was allowed to get her retirement and be honorably discharged with her DUI because she claimed PTSD from having to do sweeps for UO after the base got shelled. That justified the DUI and she got a 100% disability rating right away. She knows its all BS she just knew how to work the system.

Not related to this at all cuz dont know you or your friend.. yes ptsd is VERY real! yes sometimes when people cant get rated for other things they take the ptsd route for rating.. like I said im not even commenting on her situation but for me personally as a lover of guns and outdoorsman I fear that eventually all with certain diagnosis will be banned from owning firearms. very delicate situation! easier to impose restrictions than treat the broken minded. I honestly feel that they think we will all kill ourselves off and end their dilemma.

I knew people on active duty that suffered migraines and were immediately retired, im talkin about bootcamps! recruits! newbies! yet broken butt war vets get fed narcotics and basically told to suck it up and shut up.

Guy I knew when active was passed out on backseat of drun buddys car no seatbelt and when drunk buddy crashed and really hurt some people my bud that was drunk in backseat got really jacked up and was honorably discharged and retired..

IF ANYONE ON HERE IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH RATINGS OR ADDICTION TO THEIR NARCOTICS, JUST BEING LOST AND WONDERING WHAT NEXT... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME PM OR A TXT 6024994136 if I can do anything to help you out it would be my pleasure.. even if its just to complain so your wife doesnt have to hear it!

Oh yes PTSD is a very serious thing. My point was she claimed it but doesn't really have it. People that need the help are not getting it in time and it seems like the ones that are just milking the system get moved to the front of the line. Its not right.

Oh yes PTSD is a very serious thing. My point was she claimed it but doesn't really have it. People that need the help are not getting it in time and it seems like the ones that are just milking the system get moved to the front of the line. Its not right.

Yes I hear ya for sure! speaking which im at va now with 17 people in waiting room and 1 clerk hehind desk.