Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Reject islam

Can't handle a conversation so all you can do is call me a liberal.which I am not...I've seen this before.its kinda like a virtual white flag in my eyes. Good luck with life bud.

Dustin the more you post on this forum the more your lack of intelligence shows. We're not saying every muslim is bad which you keep implying and it is getting really annoying. Your comments are so misguided we all feel a bit sorry for you. We are saying the death cult they call islam is evil, heinous, violent, and corrupt. (Do you disagree with this?... please answer the question) If you post one more time about how we are all lumping all muslims into the violent category my blood will start to boil. We all understand that every religion has bad eggs.. but there is one "religion" out there that is causing a whole lot more trouble than the rest... and it happens to be the "religion" you are standing up for and defending. You can fight for the bad guy all you want but they'd still cut your head off if they got the chance because you're from America.

• Like 2

What a stupid comment.you just said you don't lump them together,then immediately say 'they' will cut my head off for being american...those are the extremists.plus there are american muslims.that's my whole point.at least one shot thinks before he speaks.I'm not for or against any specific type of people, I'm not that ignorant.that's the difference.

Good work dustin...

Re-read buddy. In a grammatically correct sentence "They" refers to the "bad guy" mentioned in the first part of the sentence. Bad guys not meaning all muslims rather just the bad ones... here we go again with you implying we are lumping all muslims together. my blood started boiling - Lol.

33p7k1g.jpg

2r3wis8.jpg

2qdd24y.jpg

2a7whw1.jpg

religion of peace.

2irxgr5.jpg

• Like 2

Good work dustin...

Re-read buddy. In a grammatically correct sentence "They" refers to the "bad guy" mentioned in the first part of the sentence. Bad guys not meaning all muslims rather just the bad ones... here we go again with you implying we are lumping all muslims together. my blood started boiling - Lol.

OK we are slowly getting there...I hate the extremists just as much as the next guy.difference is you're calling the entire religion even which just plain isn't true.or should we just look at your religion with the same perspective as we see the catholic priests that abused children,Warren Jeffs, and the lords army in Africa? Because certainly all Christians must be like them,just like all Muslims must be for terrorism? Right? It only takes takes one word to describe your beliefs on this. Ignorant.look it up.

Lots of personal attacks ... mostly from someone calling other people "ignorant" and such.

Bottom line is this ... the extremists in the Middle East are a HUGE problem that we face TODAY. If we don't deal with it TODAY, we will continue dealing with it in the future.

Yeah ... pretty graphic photos ... but it is the World we live in. Rather my boys know what they are up against.

• Like 1

The cartels don't hide the fact they are evil. Islam does it in the name of all that is holy.

• Like 3