Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Reject islam

Guest oneshot

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

islam is NOT a religion, it IS a power system and a Cult of Death, based on Lies, Deception and Subjugation...

Covert, Submit or Die...

I will not Convert, I will not Submit...

post-1378-0-50675300-1405958514_thumb.jpg

ISIS is marking the homes of Christians and Warning them to either convert, leave or die.

The religion of peace.

Reminds me of my sons tattoo. Before deploying to Iraq with the USMC, he got a giant crucifix on his chest.

Haha you guys obviously have no clue what you're talking about and its funny that you even bring this stuff up.it makes you look like geniuses.there are verses in the bible that can be interpreted in the same way.learn to practice what you believe, not bash what you're against. Or at least educate yourself before talking about this stuff.your fear mongering will NEVER work.yeah yeah go ahead and call me a liberal troll.don't care.I'm not even religious and I live more like Jesus then you.its sad. Learn to follow the beliefs you say you have, or continue to be hypocritical, half butt Sunday morning fools.better you then me.

Here we go...

"I live more like Jesus than you do" Lol.

I understand Christians have been violent also a long time ago in history but show me one area of this earth where Christians are currently beheading people, suicide bombing for no reason, stoning women, raping women and children, randomly killing people, intentionally launching rockets at civilians, restricting God-given rights of women, brainwashing their youth into violence against christians, etc.. all in the name of islam all while trying to justify their evil behavior via the Koran. Don't tell me I'm not acting Christian because I don't tolerate their religion. I have nothing wrong with the peaceful muslims but a very large percentage of their faith are extremists.

Rejecting islam has nothing to do with conflicting with true Christian beliefs. It is purely standing up for what you believe. I will never accept islam.... ever. We all get it there are good muslims that are peaceful people but where are they when it is time to stand up against the violence and intolerance their religion preaches and brainwashes into their youth. I don't hear them condemning it... My problem is with the extremists that are causing trouble all over the world.

Its the extremists that are the problem not the religion.these guys want to spread hate and fear as a tactic to get what they want.sounds more like living like bin laden then living like Jesus to me.they are equally poisonous to our youth as the extremists over there are to theirs. And saying a large percentage of Muslims are extremist is flat out ignorance. A lot of people over there think all Americans want to wipe out Islam.that's what venomous extremist views give the world.hate. that's not the way of the god I know.that's all I'm saying.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/religion/man-behind-mosque/america-and-muslims-by-the-numbers/

"5 percent of American Muslims have a somewhat favorable opinion of Al Qaeda" — The Pew Research Center (And this is from PBS)

The article also states 81% of American Muslims say suicide bombing and other forms of violence are never justified (So 19% think its ok!) 2 percent have a very favorable opinion of al Qaeda. with 1.6 billion muslims in the world You do the math... that is a Huge number of muslims that are perfectly fine with violence and al qaeda... and that poll was taken in America. Imagine the stats in the middle east where the ideology of hatred against the US and Christians runs rampant and is brainwashed into children. 23% of the worlds population are muslims.

Don't call me ignorant. Face the facts. I call it like I see it... I don't give a crap about tolerance of islam. I can get along just fine with a peaceful muslim but I don't agree with who they call God or their religion. There is nothing wrong with that. But something is certainly wrong with their religion if they still, in this day and age, have blood thirsty terrorists pulling the strings in their governments.

I have just as much of a problem with the ignoramus morons that defend tolerance of a religion that promotes violence.

• Like 3

Its the extremists that are the problem not the religion.these guys want to spread hate and fear as a tactic to get what they want.sounds more like living like bin laden then living like Jesus to me.they are equally poisonous to our youth as the extremists over there are to theirs. And saying a large percentage of Muslims are extremist is flat out ignorance. A lot of people over there think all Americans want to wipe out Islam.that's what venomous extremist views give the world.hate. that's not the way of the god I know.that's all I'm saying.

oY5X1_eGCJY

edit: nvm not sure why it wont embed.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/religion/man-behind-mosque/america-and-muslims-by-the-numbers/

"5 percent of American Muslims have a somewhat favorable opinion of Al Qaeda" The Pew Research Center (And this is from PBS)

The article also states 81% of American Muslims say suicide bombing and other forms of violence are never justified (So 19% think its ok!) 2 percent have a very favorable opinion of al Qaeda. with 1.6 billion muslims in the world You do the math... that is a Huge number of muslims that are perfectly fine with violence and al qaeda... and that poll was taken in America. Imagine the stats in the middle east where the ideology of hatred against the US and Christians runs rampant and is brainwashed into children. 23% of the worlds population are muslims.

Don't call me ignorant. Face the facts. I call it like I see it... I don't give a crap about tolerance of islam. I can get along just fine with a peaceful muslim but I don't agree with who they call God or their religion. There is nothing wrong with that. But something is certainly wrong with their religion if they still, in this day and age, have blood thirsty terrorists pulling the strings in their governments.

Don't overload Dustin with facts. His brain might explode.
Or waste your time with it either..... It won't do one bit of good.

If you believe what you just said critter,that's ignorance.you want facts? What about the 'christian' terrorism that going on in northern Ireland or the massacre in Norway? What about the terror and genocide in central Africa and uganda? And those are only the ones that come to mind.Educate yourself. My point is that those are examples of a small fraction of extremists that claim to be christian.just llike the extremist islamists.I still think Christians are generally good people.and it takes a fool to believe the same isn't true with people you obviously know very little or nothingabout except what others tell you you should believe.

You're right it will do no good.but that doesn't keep them from spewing other crap so I'm sure it won't stop them here either.its OK though I'm done. And if you're right crackpot, tell them I say hi will ya?

If you believe what you just said critter,that's ignorance.you want facts? What about the 'christian' terrorism that going on in northern Ireland or the massacre in Norway? What about the terror and genocide in central Africa and uganda? And those are only the ones that come to mind.Educate yourself. My point is that those are examples of a small fraction of extremists that claim to be christian.just llike the extremist islamists.I still think Christians are generally good people.and it takes a fool to believe the same isn't true with people you obviously know very little or nothingabout except what others tell you you should believe.

LOL. You don't even know what you're talking about dustin. You want to try to equate some nutjob in Norway that went on a shooting spree to the much larger issue of extremist islam? Nothing ever happens in Norway. There are other tragedies/shootings where a shooter claimed to be a Christian but we are talking about something much larger here. Then you try to equate a murderous cult in Uganda that has killed thousands. These are not real Christians doing this and Christianity certainly doesn't promote and teach it. However these are real muslim extremists engaging in violence... with a large percentage of muslims that think it's ok. Show me one Christian that thinks the Uganda genocide or Norway shooting was Ok. Get a brain man.

• Like 1

Islam dosrnt promote it either.I understand.you're one of those Christians who knows better.but those things certainly are pertinent.. Isn't al Qaeda just a murderous cult as well? Absolutely.I know its hard to see anything past your nose with such a narrow minded view of the world. But its there whether you like it or not.

Explain away the hatred spread but your little buddies on here.that also is certainly not taught by true Christianity. And that's unfortunately not an isolated incident.a large portion of Christians spread hate.I'm against that real Christians don't.I'm all for that.same goes for Muslims