Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

CouesWhitetail gear

I know this has been brought up a few times before. Is anything in the works right now for any CouesWhitetail.com gear.

Amanda, thanks for a great site and I am hoping maybe you might have some stuff out before the August hunts, I am thinking this group would give a ton of advertising for this site.

p.s. It might save us from getting our tires slashed (JUST JOKING)

Amanda, KGAINES Has brought up a very important point! I too love this site and know that I would love to have on my bronco a COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker like you have. I ran into your husband a few weeks ago in front of the ice skating rink, he said you were playing hocky. How cool. Any ways I would feel proud to display a COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker to help promote THE WORLDS GRATEST SITE....Where can I get one. Thank You Terry Lambeth

Hi All,

Well, I finally got some baseball hats embroidered with a coueswhitetail.com logo on them. Hopefully you guys will like them. Rich Thompson from this site really helped me out getting these made. It's been a long time coming. Thanks Rich!

Anyway, check 'em out and see what you think.

CouesWhitetail.com Baseball Hats

tan-hat-front-450.jpg

Terry, sorry I never saw your request for the CouesWhitetail.com sticker for your Bronco. If you really want one, you can certainly have one. I figured no one but me would want something that big on their vehicle, but I guess not. I have a friend in Phoenix that wanted one for his truck.

If anyone wants a sticker like the one on my jeep, email me.

The large letters (the C and W) are 3 inches tall and the smaller ones are 2 inches tall. The whole name is about 2.5 feet long. See photo below. I can get them in any color and can make it smaller or whatever. The cost would be about $20.

They can go on a window, a bumper, or wherever. They are strong vinyl and supposed to last several years. I have had mine for quite awhile now and it looks as good as it did on day one. Can't say the same for the paint job on my jeep...which is 15 years old.

jeep-sticker.jpg

I know lots of people want some smaller stickers and I have been trying to find a quality sticker maker. I have run into several snags on that. Seems they can't print the logo as nice as I want it to be.

Amanda

Edited by CouesWhitetail

Thanks Amanda, You can count me in for both sticker and a hat. Terry

ORDERED THE HAT!!!!

Josh

I love the hats, still trying to talk my wife into letting me get two hats, I may have to wait for the low profile baseball hats,(preference) let me know if they are in the works, if not, I'll buy one of these. THanks good idea.

I think I just ordered a hat!!

I have some cool hats, but this one is the most stylish.

I see someone wearing one of these hats I'm gonna know he or she is cool!!!!

Mike

Yes, I got your order Rembrandt. Thanks!

Wht_MtnMan - I am planning on doing a low profile version. It may take some time though. The company that did these hats can't do the low profile ones. But I think I have a friend who can. So if you like low profile hats, just hang on awhile.

Thanks for the orders guys!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda,

Still trying to talk my wife into letting me get one now AND later. :D

Edited by WHT_MTNMAN

I'm just shocked at the outrageous underwear requests that I just read on this forum. I'm deeply disappointed and just crushed. I thought you all were pretty much a clean-cut, straight-forward group of hard-huntin' wonderful folks, such as I am. I'm really hurt. Just don't know how much longer I can participate here.

Thought I would be the first booted off this forum due to posting outrageous stuff. But.............. that is not to be.........as I'm obviously one of the tamer ones on this site.

On another note.................how 'bout them neat female undies, Amanda??? My lady friend(s) would look incredibly enticing in them. Almost irresistible. Please don't waste any time responding to this post, okay?

Edited by CHD

Diamondback - it's not blood, but I did have to wash the dirt off so you could see the sticker. I didn't take the time to let it dry, so it's just water running off.

A XXXL thong? hehe, of course if we did that, you would have to send in a photo of you modelling it :D

Amanda

Maybe desert bull is the guy in the photo; the big guy sitting at the computer?

You know the guy that was purported to be CHD.

By the way Chris, thanks for sending in the photo of yourself with that strip buck.

I'm glad you're not the big guy sitting at the computer.

Desert bull, have you looked into the Atkins diet?

Mike