Sign in to follow this  
camoremi

Unit 8

Well kinda bumping heads with my buddy were we are hunting aug 22. Anyone interested in sharing a camp? Hunting alone isn't bad but camping alone not as fun. I've got a flatline map, 10x42s, 15x56's, tripod. Been busy accumulating things in the off season. Lemme know.

I may be interested (If you don't tag out the first weekend haha), but hunting the first weekend with my pops in 22, then I can hunt the following weekend Fri-Sun (29-31st and possibly the next weekend as well). Have my own 15x56's, along with various other supplies. PM me if your still looking to tag out after opening weekend!

-Seth

Doesn't matter, whichever crosses my path lol. I have yet to get a big game animal first antlered buck to cross my path in bow range is toast

• Like 2

I will be out their 22nd-27th

Best of luck on the hunt!

I'm on vacation 22nd to 30th. Unfortunately I work Sundays

Maybe camp around Whitehorse lake and glass canyon

I may be interested. I am already going to be up there the later part of the week. PM me

Well if you see a blue Ford Ranger with a giant dent in the passenger door then stop by and say hi

• Like 1

White '99 Ford ranchero with a rack and tool boxes. CWT sticker on the back window.