azbow

Tucson area roofing company?

Got some rain this week and found that my roof is leaking. Anybody here have a roofing company or recommend one in the Tucson (Oracle) area?

Castle roofing, they removed 4 skylights for me, no more leaks. They have a web sight you can check out.

Thanks El Pueblo Roofing. These guys responded quickly and did a nice job with a guarantee of no more leaks. Good people to call if you need roof work in the Tucson area.

How was the pricing? I am in the process of replacing half the shingles on my roof at the end of the year and after 4 quotes El Pueblo was $1500 higher than the highest quote. Anyone have any good or bad about Castle or anyone else in Tucson?

we try to stay competitive with our pricing, but it is difficult with some competition being unlicensed and or uninsured. We are always willing to negotiate our prices, and will always delivery a quality roof. Please feel free to contact is if you would like us to reevaluate your proposal.

• Like 1

I never heard from Castle after I left a message. El Pueblo answered back in about a day, even though it was a very busy monsoon season.

Castle removed 4 shylights from my s-tile roof, all day job. my roof is leak free. Check out their web site, they seem to back up their work.