Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Thx Junior at Archery HQ

So some of you may have read that I was having issues with my angled arrows penetration and my anchor point. I'm a novice and bought at a big box store last year so I was struggling to get dialed in.

Junior responded twice on my post saying to come down to Archery HQ and he'd help me out

I was reluctant because I live all the way cross town but Junior PM'd twice and said come early I will get you straight

So I did and after a quick review he identified the set up corrections that needed to be made. Confirmed draw length and draw weight and my anchor point issues. Told me to grab lunch and let him dial it in

I came back and we hit the range. Junior spent plenty of time with getting my form better and my finger correctly in the release and then dialed in my sights.

Needless to say my sight picture was good arrows flying well and he gave me tips to work on improving my form. Do still have a long way to go? You bet. But I practicing correctly now. Not with confusion

Worth the drive. Great shop with no pressure and just passionate about the sport.

Did I get a good price at the big box. Yes. However i learned that the price savings was simply foregoing the professional service that goes along with shop like Archery HQ. when I upgrade to a new bow I will spend my money at AZ HQ

Thanks Junior!!!

Hey Junior. Where's that secret spring you were talking about?

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate the compliments. I just try to treat my customers as I would treat my friends. I welcome all to come check us out at Archery HQ. We are worth the drive. Ask for me Jr and I'll help you out.

• Like 3

If you haven't been to Archery Headquarters you need to treat yourself to one of the best archery shops in Az. They definitely will do you right. You might pay a little more than an internet price bow but you will find in the long run you save way more money by the time they set you up and give you everything you need to know about shooting. Archery Headquarters is the way to go. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Arnt they the only shop with the dart system?

A+ service as always when I was at Archery Headquarters last week to have them look at my bow and buy new arrows.

Their dart system is a blast! I was very tempted this year because I believe it is a great tool in prepping for the season.