Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

ERIC HOLDER RESIGNING.....WOOT!

Sorry gang......but I just had too.I was so excited when I read this, I about spilled my coffee on my laptop.

Eric Holder hates gun owners, Hunters, and Patriots.

I am going to get drunk this weekend in celebration of this guy leaving office.I am sure Obama will appoint some knucklehead just as bad, but at least Holder will be gone., along with his screwed up agenda.

Attorney General Eric Holder plans to announce Thursday that he is resigning from the Obama administration, a Justice Department official confirmed to Fox News. The decision would cap a tumultuous six-year term for the nation's top law enforcement official.

Holder is one of the few Cabinet officials to have stayed on since the beginning of the Obama presidency. The Justice official said Holder has agreed to remain on the job until his successor is confirmed.

According to the official, Holder has discussed his plans with Obama on "multiple occasions" in recent months.

"[He] finalized those plans in an hour-long conversation with the president at the White House residence over Labor Day weekend," the official said. The official added that Holder has "no immediate plans" after leaving the post.

Holder, who previously worked in private practice and before that was federal prosecutor, was one of the most controversial members of the Obama administration.

Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson contributed to this report.

post-1241-0-50997600-1411659090.jpg

Rush Limbaugh speculated about Holder being installed in the seat being vacated by Ginsburg. It's just the type of thing Obama would do.

Bottom line......Its a very bad thing to have people like Holder in charge of the DOJ. The trickle down effect of their crazy agenda always hits gun owners, hunters, and Federal land issues. It's a huge negative dynamic, that hits all of us in the long run.