bigorange

Driveway vandalism

Don't know exactly why I'm posting this, except I guess to complain to a bunch of like-minded folks. I just finished power-washing my driveway...not because I wanted to, but because some jack wagons thought it would be funny to throw green paint all over it last night. At least my truck wasn't sitting there, but man I just don't understand what motivates some people...

Don't know exactly why I'm posting this, except I guess to complain to a bunch of like-minded folks. I just finished power-washing my driveway...not because I wanted to, but because some jack wagons thought it would be funny to throw green paint all over it last night. At least my truck wasn't sitting there, but man I just don't understand what motivates some people...

in this neck of the woods they like to paint Dick N . Balls , on driveways and garage doors . Hasnt happened to me yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all of this = the 2nd reason I left the city and commute daily.

that is why i never lived in the city. That and sometimes you just gotta pee outside bahahahaha
  • Like 3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all of this = the 2nd reason I left the city and commute daily.

that is why i never lived in the city. That and sometimes you just gotta pee outside bahahahaha
I tried to "like" your post twice but couldn't. Even in the city I pee'd outside, dug a pit in the front yard, and had a wood pile. The apartment complex next to my rented house hated it! One time I was skinning a bobcat on my tailgate (right next to the main road/side walk) got a lot of death stares for that, especially while skinning the head.

My wife potty trained our 2 year old tought him to pee out side he tought himself to pee off the porch. Oh damm this train got off the tracks. I dont know why kids do the crap they do i am sure when i was a kid people said the same stuff but we never damaged anyone's property.