CouesWhitetail

Arizona Deer Association Banquet

Ok, I will go ahead and buy another table.

I have nine so far.

Allen - 3

Jeff - 1

Mike Fabritz - 1

Christian - 1

Coosefan - 2

Peloncillo - 1

Since it's getting so close to the banquet, I am going to have them leave the tickets at the door for you. But could you guys please send me money for the tickets you want (at $60 each). email me and I will give you my mailing address for sending a check. Tables are $900, so with ten people paying $60 each I am subsidizing it by $300 per table. Sorry I can't fund the whole thing for you guys.

And we have one more seat, any takers?

Amanda

I'd really like to go! But can't...... I hope you all have a great time and I would like to go next year if you have a CW table again. :)

Younghunter is taking another ticket, so that 2nd table is sold out! Way cool!

And just so you guys know who is going, from the first table we have:

(3) Beth Pugh and her husband plus one more(Beth is the one that killed that giant buck with me in Mexico, and she is brining the rack to the banquet so you guys can check it out)

(2) Jim White and a friend

(2) Todd Kluth and a friend

(2) Linda Dightmon and her husband

(1) me

2nd table:

(3) Allen Taylor (Coueshunter)

(2) Jim Mullins (Coosefan)

(2) Christian Wolff (younghunter and his dad)

(1) Jeff Rogers (Desertbull)

(1) Mike Fabritz (Rembrant, who I might add is donating an original pastel to the auction, thank you Mike!)

(1) Keven Keime (Peloncillo)

And it doesn't matter who sits at which table, but I just did it this way because it's easier for me to keep track of.

The people listed at the first table already had their tickets mailed to them. Those at the 2nd table will be able to pick up their tickets at the banquet. But I would appreciate it, if you could send me a check or pay me by paypal before the banquet.

Thanks! It should be a great evening!

If you want to see a list of the live auction and silent auction items that will be available, visit http://www.azdeer.org/2007_banquet/2007_banquet.htm

You can also get the location of the event and more info on that link.

Amanda

Very cool Amanda, I know both Todd and the Pugh's and it will be great to see them.

To whom it may concern - the list of Auction items is only about half complete and also includes off the top of my head: a NewMexico muley hunt and an incredible Peninsula Brown Bear Hunt with Creig Butler of www.redbearguides.com

Bob probably still needs his Marco Polo and Ibex doesn't he?? maybe not I haven't seen him in a while.

Great fun at the CW table.

Wetmule...If you mean Bob Pugh, then I am pretty sure he doesn't have a Marco Polo and Ibex because I don't remember seeing them at their beautiful house with so many mounts. Guess we will have to put some pressure on them to bid on that hunt!

Another hunt that is going to be auctioned is a self-guided Coues hunt in Mexico. The ranch isn't the same one I hunted on, but much closer to Nogales and hasn't been hunted in 3 years. It's a 2000 acre ranch with lots of water and mtns. Should be a great place to hunt.

Amanda

Thanks for helping us out, sounds like it will be alot of fun! I will mail you a check...........you haven't moved lately have ya? JIM>

Ok, we have now filled those three seats (again). Thanks to all! See you on the 7th. I think Allen is getting a table with Duwane Adams and so we will likely have three tables of Coues Fanatics sitting together :)

And again, those at the 2nd table will have to pick up their tickets at the event. I will be giving the people at the door a list of names so you should be able to get in without any trouble.

Amanda

I did get a table and hopefully Amanda or Tracy can make sure it is right next to the CW table. Duwane Adams and his family will be at this table so it should be a great time with alot of great information all for a great cause.............Thanks Amanda and ADA...................Allen.............

Some one needs to win something good this year, cause we got S-K-U-N-K-E-D last year!

:ph34r:

Some one needs to win something good this year, cause we got S-K-U-N-K-E-D last year!

Dont worry I got it under control :P

Dont worry I got it under control :P

You are winning the Carp Hunter's Camo Thong. Donated by Lark, only worn once.

tie_dye_thong_panty_43.jpg