novice

Legal in AZ????????

spent 6 seasons toppin' redwoods, coastal cedars and sitka spruce. been way up trees before. waaaaay up em. Lark.

Lark,

Do you have any pictures of deer in the photo gallery? Just want to put a face to the name.

Another Interesting Topic with a variety of opinions! :P

Food for thought...

"Legal & ethical" ? Generally one would think that these two words would be synonymous.

Just as "Illegal and Unethical" are often synonymous.

I am sure this is pretty easy for the average person to understand.

NOTE If you are a LAWYAH, Email me and I will try to explain the concept.

We all will have to answer for our actions one day, so having a clear conscience should be our rule.

Lark, I thought that was you (.270). I'm glad to see you join the group. I wondered if you where ever going to or if you would just fade out. I have to admit that I don't always agree with what you say, but it makes the reading more enjoyable. Anyways glad to see you join in. :P

Guest Ernesto C

Aaaauuummmmm yeap I think is unethical to hunt deer with my rifle and bow,next time I'll run after one and chock him to dead;yeap I wont use my binoculars either.

It will be ethical if a take a knive to field dressed?

God bless.

Ernesto C.

Anyone who is half gorilla and half ugly can climb trees like a savage...Lark meets all that criteria, I wouldn't challenge him to a tree climbing contest bwaahahahahaha!!! :P

Bret M.

there are a couple photos of my kids on here, but not me. i'm such a fox that my wife doesn't like pictures of me gettin' around. she's had to shoot a couple wimmin already. it's a curse. wish i'da been born rich instead o' so good lookin'. and i got no problem with guys parked in trees. just ain't for me. plus, most o' the places i hunt ain't got nothin' bigger than a ocotillo anyway. Lark.