Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

You bowhunters getting antsy yet???

No luck in rifle season now it's bow time

Was excited for bow hunting in Dec but tagged out last night n even chomping more now then before.

That's the way it goes. I tagged out on 8/31 and was glad that I got to sleep at home for about 2 nights. After that I was ticked off that I have to wait until january! Guess I'll have to go take it out on some unlucky rabbits or something. Its been a while since bunny was for dinner.

Checking my trail cam next week. Hope I have some good pics. Hopes it's still their also

Got a couple bucks in my spot hopefully one crosses my path

Heading out on Monday for some more scouting. Had my eyes on a nice group of does the past couple of weeks. Haven't seen any bucks harassing them YET.

Heading out on Monday for some more scouting. Had my eyes on a nice group of does the past couple of weeks. Haven't seen any bucks harassing them YET.

They may be late, but you know they won't miss the party. Just keep the girls in sight, you're on the right track.

I just found out we have an iso audit first week of January. I dont get to play until after.... :(

• Like 1

By this time next week I hope to have a Desert Muley down with my Bow! Hopefully all the stars line up and I have a little bit of luck on my side. Please no more rain!

Got a couple bucks in my spot hopefully one crosses my path

Got some pics?

I have a thread in trailcam pics

I'm more antsy than ever.

I've been forced to be in a last-minute wedding this weekend so good luck to all that are hunting opening weekend :)

The groom made the mistake of asking me if I'd rather be hunting or at their wedding. My answer was hunting (oops).

• Like 2