firstcoueswas80

Hiking in Sedona

Two of my best friends and I went down to Sedona to do a little hiking today. The handsome feller with four legs is my dog Ojos. The girl is one of my best friends Christina. We did the Hackaby Trail with is a total of 5 miles. Man was it a beautiful day!

cool pics Casey.. I need to get up around Sedona and do a little hiking.. Also need to do Hunpherys again!

We have been hiking our butts off lately.. Wrightston 3 times, Mt. Kimball, Wassen Peak, Romero pass, etc.. We did Wrightston again today with 55lb packs.. I am smoked!! Trying to get our butts in gear for our climb in June up Mt. Rainier in Seatlle. That one's gonna test us BIG time!! 3 days up, one day down!!

the hike was pretty cake, only 5 miles and only a little up/down. had the backpack just as full as i would during a deer hunt. we had a good time and it was a gorgeus day! i might try and make this a weekly or evert week event!

the hike was pretty cake, only 5 miles and only a little up/down. had the backpack just as full as i would during a deer hunt. we had a good time and it was a gorgeus day! i might try and make this a weekly or evert week event!

No you didn't...........I wasn't there to fill it full of rocks :P

Man.. that picture Almost made me cry.... I remember when you were a little redheaded guy that couldn't grow a beard.. You really have turned into a MAN... Keep up the good work... Are you in School?

Jason

Man.. that picture Almost made me cry.... I remember when you were a little redheaded guy that couldn't grow a beard.. You really have turned into a MAN... Keep up the good work... Are you in School?

Jason

AWwww SICK!

MAN CRUSH!

:lol:

hmmm... i havent had red hair since i was like 3 months old..... do i have a stalker?

Yeah im in school, im a senior here at NAU.

o yeah, and now i can grow a beard ;)

Jeff, you know you have a man crush also! thats why you sent me the federal brass for free :D

i dont blame you guys, im prety much a stud. got a few pounds covering my muscles, but i always said a keg was better than a 6 pack anyways!