Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

Congrates to every one who got drawn :D

Since I paid with check I have to wait :o

It's KILLING me :angry:

Mike

That is what you get for being an "Ol' Fashioned Hillbilly"! :lol: :lol: You all are always lucky..... I know your sittin' back smilin' cuz you know you drew somethin'!!! :D :D

Congrates to every one who got drawn :D

Since I paid with check I have to wait :o

It's KILLING me :angry:

Mike

That is what you get for being an "Ol' Fashioned Hillbilly"! :lol: :lol: You all are always lucky..... I know your sittin' back smilin' cuz you know you drew somethin'!!! :D :D

Lets Hope :huh:

Lope for me :)

Bulls for the girls :D

Hey, I just wanted to point something out........

I know that not all cards are the same, but with my card I have to speak to a Real person in order to find out my current status. I just checked on line and I have no recent activity.....but I have an available credit that is $228.00 less than my maximum credit line :blink: ... (I never use this card, except for tags).

My point being..... If you have not had any "Hits" and have not talked to a "live one" you may need to call in again and talk to a person. The lady I talked to last night told me that I was up to the minute on my transactions... (1 for $228.00).... but the audomated and online both show zero ballance or activity.... :huh:

You all probaly know that, but just in case........ ;)

I know that not all cards are the same, but with my card I have to speak to a Real person in order to find out my current status. I just checked on line and I have no recent activity.....but I have an available credit that is $228.00 less than my maximum credit line :blink: ... (I never use this card, except for tags).

My point being..... If you have not had any "Hits" and have not talked to a "live one" you may need to call in again and talk to a person. The lady I talked to last night told me that I was up to the minute on my transactions... (1 for $228.00).... but the audomated and online both show zero ballance or activity.... :huh:

Better get some mula in the bank if you have a ZERO BALLANCE! HURRY!!! :lol: :lol: :P

My son my wife and I all applied seprate. We have one $114. hit so far! At least there is one in the family. ;)

Better get some mula in the bank if you have a ZERO BALLANCE! HURRY!!! :lol: :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: I'm thinkin' you are as sharp as a marble... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Out of the 4 elk applications on my card, we have one hit so far. 3 apps for bulls and one a junior elk with a second choice 5B South cow. I'm guessing we got the cow tag, but we will have to wait and see.

Anybody getting charged today, or did it all take place yesterday?

Well, you're all bumming me out a little. Thanks alot!!!! :angry:

Don't care much about myself, but I would sure like to see my two boys get Junior elk tags. No credit card action yet though, so the elk hunting outlook may be bleak in the Johnsen house again this year.

Sincere congrats to all of you that seem to have drawn tags though! ;)

S.

WOOOOOO I got hit for 77.50 !!!!! Antelope for me (I hope) 16 points finally paid off... O it just hit today as a pending charge. If its not me, but my wife or son, they can find another guide besides me since I have guided them both to nice antelope bucks. they both drew with 4 and 2 point each in previous years. Right on..!!!

Ron

Screw you guys!

I've got something you don't have.... 1 MORE BONUS POINT FOR ELK AND ANTELOPE!

New Mexico G&F application here I come!

Screw you guys!

I've got something you don't have.... 1 MORE BONUS POINT FOR ELK AND ANTELOPE!

New Mexico G&F application here I come!

Thats a real good point ;)

But I hope you swear at me too :P

Mike

My card was hit for $ 342.00.

Looks like i'm going archery elk with Dad and my buddy.

Now i can't wait to see if it's bull or cow. Happy to go for either !!

Albert