Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

Well just thought I'd check the good news from everyone one last time before heading off to bed. Looks like this should be a great fall for a lot of folks. I just called one last time to the CC company and still only one hit. Keeping the fingers crossed.

A little off topic but I was down at San Carlos fishin for crappie today. It was pretty dang slow. Only caught 5 fish between the two of us. We fished for 8 hours too. Dang it. Don't know what was going on. With all of this nice warm weather I figured we'd tear it up. Oh well, it was fun to be out of the city and with some good company anyways.

Are those hits recent, or from earlier in the day?

They started hitting around 4:15 pm as far as I know. But I have heard some banks do not post till after midnight.

Also they will have to process the rejected cards(insufficient funds) and then hand them to the next person(lowest number)

in line.

Well congradulations to you all. i have read every post on this subject and it has just made me more nervous. I dont even want to check. i think ill wait till the morning so ill have something to dream about tonight. good luck to the rest of yall

I just found out somebody hacked into the game and fish website and was stealing credit card numbers and charging them. :angry: They only charged the correct amount so they wouldn't cause any suspicion. They will be calling everybody that got charged to reverse the charges. That sucks.

Just kidding. :lol:

I guess I will have to wait until they post it on the website. I have always used a money order and it has been pretty lucky for me. Congrats to the members who already found out that will be hunting. David

I used a different card than usual so I wont know anything until tomorrow!!....Its killing me! But 4 friends of mine drew bull tags and 2 of the same guys drew antelope. One of them is my friends 12 year old son that drew an antelope tag! That kid has all kinds of good luck!

all i want is a archery bull tag, rifle antelope tag, december 36b coues tag, fall javelina and a rifle sheep tag. is that too much to ask? come on AZGFD..

OH YEAH!!! and a summer internship!!

Hey Casey I forwarded your wish list to Santa Claus. It seems I have better luck getting tags from him than Game and Fish. Haha. Good Luck everybody!

I got hit for $114 on my card!!! YES!!! It's been 5 long dang years and this year something's gonna hit the dirt! Might be me but I'm gonna give her heck. Actually I hope I don't jinx us cause when I had the tag last it was that NASTY droubt in '02 and it sucked out there. COME ON RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck all!

I aint gonna check......................Im to skeered :unsure:

:ph34r:

Congrats so far to all!! :rolleyes:

We got Hit for $228 and $114. So that narrows it down a little. It means my twin 13yr old daughters

got a bull tag. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now the $114 one is up for grabs between my wife or my 10yr old daughter or me. :blink: :blink:

Good luck to all and keep us posted.