Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

I just got hit for $114 within the last 20 minutes.

That makes an elk tag and and Antelope tag. The elk tag is most likely my son's cow tag, but ya never know.

Great news, that means they still have the hillbillies in Tennessee busy still..

I have 228.00 dollar hit on mine so me and my brother will have elk tags ( our first ever ), all of our bonus points finally paid off. Good Luck to all of you guys

$114.00 transaction from a phone in call from the AZGFD. From what the dude said, it was around 3:00 pm this afternoon. It's either my father or I. It's still real early on in the processing. I imagine they will keep hitting for a while. I still have one more application floating around so hopefully there is more good news to come.

There's no telling how they are doing things. It may be alphabetical, it may be by hunt number, it may go antelope first, then elk, elk then antelope, who knows. I wouldn't worry about how they are calling. Just keep checking or wait until they are posted. Good Luck for everyone. Hope it all works out.

Can you guys please list how many bonus points you had with your success. I am turning green with envy. 4 calls to mr. chase no hits. :( If you have more bonus points than me congratulations. If you had less :angry: .

Bob

Can you guys please list how many bonus points you had with your success. I am turning green with envy. 4 calls to mr. chase no hits. :(

Bob

I only had two bonus points. My father had 4. Since my wife and I are expecting in early October, I opted to again put in for a cow tag. I would imagine that hunt was the hit, since I put my dad in for 1 and 27 Early Bull. I've already asked the wife if I can go on that hunt if my old man draws it. She threw a big time "NO".

FYI, if you're expecting right around a hunt, don't expect good news about being able to go. Probably won't happen.

Oh yeah, just to let anyone know who might read this, I would definitely not miss a birth of my child. That comes first, but man, how hard would it be to pass up a chance to go on an early bull hunt in unit 1 or 27?

After rereading this, man I hope my wife doesn't get on here and read it. I'll be in trouble.

cochranj if you only had a friend that was a ob-gyn or just hire a guide service that is elk/ob-gyn certified.

Congrats on the little one on the way there is nothing cooler than watching your kids being born, God Bless.

Can you guys please list how many bonus points you had with your success. I am turning green with envy. 4 calls to mr. chase no hits. :(

Bob

I only had two bonus points. My father had 4. Since my wife and I are expecting in early October, I opted to again put in for a cow tag. I would imagine that hunt was the hit, since I put my dad in for 1 and 27 Early Bull. I've already asked the wife if I can go on that hunt if my old man draws it. She threw a big time "NO".

FYI, if you're expecting right around a hunt, don't expect good news about being able to go. Probably won't happen.

Oh yeah, just to let anyone know who might read this, I would definitely not miss a birth of my child. That comes first, but man, how hard would it be to pass up a chance to go on an early bull hunt in unit 1 or 27?

After rereading this, man I hope my wife doesn't get on here and read it. I'll be in trouble.

If it were me I would much rather be elk huntin...J/K :P Either way looks like your gunna have one heck of a October ;) Congrats

cochranj if you only had a friend that was a ob-gyn or just hire a guide service that is elk/ob-gyn certified.

Congrats on the little one on the way there is nothing cooler than wathing your kids being born, God Bless.

Wow. An elk/ob-gyn certificated person. Now around these parts, that might actually have to become a new profession!! I thank you for the wishes I am very much excited about the little one. There are a few more important things than hunting and starting a family is definitely one of them.

I got an archery Antelope tag. I guess I can put my new bow to work. YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Well.......................

I got a hit for $228.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that my buddy's boy, (Justin) and I drew archery Elk Tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

WhooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Still hopin' for something for my Wife and Son..... They put in separately..... Fingers are crossed, for all of you who have had no hits yet.

CONGRATS to all that have had hits!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

B)

Well.......................

I got a hit for $228.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that my buddy's boy, (Justin) and I drew archery Elk Tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

WhooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Still hopin' for something for my Wife and Son..... They put in separately..... Fingers are crossed, for all of you who have had no hits yet.

CONGRATS to all that have had hits!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS BINO!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B)

Just talked to the bank.....I got $114 on my card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!