Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

5 of 7 tags filled in 21

Was the broad head a g5 t3 3 blade with a chisel tip because I hit a nice 3/3 in December and never found arrow and tracked him for two days in 21 off of dugas road on one of the roads to Pine mountain.

The 3x4 was killed north of willow springs, which is in that direction. Im not sure what brand the broad head was.

Ya so right where you turn to go north off dugas road to go in to willow springs if you look to the south there is a single knob with flats all around it I was on that knob when I glassed him i shot him just north of the canyon I glassed him bedded down and put the stalk on was it a left shoulder shot? I hope that was him because it's been eating at me since it happened that I let one rot it was the Saturday before Xmas and he was a 3/3 last year

Interesting where was the broadhead in the deer?

Awesome job. We were actually the husband and wife team who were glassing when you came up the hill with your last buck in your UTV on your last day. Thanks for your insight. We still got skunked but definitely appreciate your kindness. Hopefully we will have better luck with OTC Archery.

• Like 1

Awesome job. We were actually the husband and wife team who were glassing when you came up the hill with your last buck in your UTV on your last day. Thanks for your insight. We still got skunked but definitely appreciate your kindness. Hopefully we will have better luck with OTC Archery.

Thats to bad you got skunked. I remember meeting you. Good luck on the otc.

• Like 1

Great job to all of you - that's some serious success!

• Like 1