Pine Donkey

The ladies got it done

Looks like you folks spanked a couple of my pets. What do you estimate the largest bull scored?

Congratulations to a couple very special ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting. Glad to hear Chrystie is doing alright. Them are some good looking bulls. They both did way better than I did this year. A full freezer is a happy freezer.

Give our best to the family this Holiday Season.

TJ

Looks like you folks spanked a couple of my pets. What do you estimate the largest bull scored?

Yep, those are from your neck of the woods. We taped Chrystie's bull at just over 320. Check out the video I just posted on another thread and I am sure you will pinpoint where Lauries bull was taken.

Those Dotsons were meat packing machines on this hunt. Both bulls were pretty tough pack outs, I was very glad to have there help. We had a great time while hunting and celebrating the kills!

Yea those guys are beasts and even better people. Tell em the Hammett's said hey and congrats again on the double up.

• Like 1

Those Dotsons were meat packing machines on this hunt. Both bulls were pretty tough pack outs, I was very glad to have there help. We had a great time while hunting and celebrating the kills!

Yea those guys are beasts and even better people. Tell em the Hammett's said hey and congrats again on the double up.

Charles says 'hi'.

Awesome! Congrats to both!! Great Recovery for your wife!!