CouesWhitetail

My 2007 Mexico Hunt

Congradulations Amanda, you deserve it with all you do to bring coueswhitetail lovers together.I love this site and the knowledge and friendship found on this site.Can I go with you guys next year?Looks like a great time.

I believe you on the score of your deer Amanda but jeez he looks a lot bigger! What a whopper deer! Don't think I coulda passed him! Your friend's deer is just stupid big, dang!!! Congrats!

WOW!!! Both bucks are Awesome Trophys, thanks for the posting the pics and story!!

Thanks guys for all the nice comments! It sure was a great time. Ernesto and Beth were great to hunt with and hang out with. Thanks to them for coming along with me! Ernesto gave up his javelina hunt just to go along with us. He was a great help.

Anyone wanting to see Beth's buck, should come to the AZ Deer Association banquet April 7. She is going to be sitting at the CouesWhitetail.com table and will be bringing her buck. I am going to officially score it (have only green scored it so far) that night before the banquet. It is so amazing....it's really a great animal and Beth will probably be very happy to show it to you guys. www.azdeer.org for more info. Oh and the guides Temo and Javier will be there also, so anyone interested in talking to them about their hunts, that would be a great time to meet them. And of course you can bid on their donated hunt that night also.

And Josh, I know what you mean about that score. I think it's the narrow spread that hurts it so much. And a somewhat weak 3rd on his right side. But dang, it's a way cool and beautiful buck! You will have to check it out next time you are here....

Amanda

Thanks guys for all the nice comments! It sure was a great time. Ernesto and Beth were great to hunt with and hang out with. Thanks to them for coming along with me! Ernesto gave up his javelina hunt just to go along with us. He was a great help.

Anyone wanting to see Beth's buck, should come to the AZ Deer Association banquet April 7. She is going to be sitting at the CouesWhitetail.com table and will be bringing her buck. I am going to officially score it (have only green scored it so far) that night before the banquet. It is so amazing....it's really a great animal and Beth will probably be very happy to show it to you guys. www.azdeer.org for more info. Oh and the guides Temo and Javier will be there also, so anyone interested in talking to them about their hunts, that would be a great time to meet them. And of course you can bid on their donated hunt that night also.

And Josh, I know what you mean about that score. I think it's the narrow spread that hurts it so much. And a somewhat weak 3rd on his right side. But dang, it's a way cool and beautiful buck! You will have to check it out next time you are here....

Amanda

Man that is quite a hunt! Thanks for sharing. BTW, you know how I could reach old coughing Tony (Mandile) ha ha

I'd love to Amanda!

i loved that video of the buck being called in....that was SWEET!......thanks for the story, pics and videos...

Nice!!!