CouesWhitetail

My 2007 Mexico Hunt

Hi Guys,

I finally finished writing up my hunt story about my hunt this Jan in Mexico. I got a really cool buck and my friend got an absolute toad!

Check out the story....

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/hunt_stories/akm_mex_07.htm

And also, keep in mind that the outfitter that I went with is donating a hunt to the AZ Deer Association auction to be held April 7 in Scottsdale. Anyone interested in bidding on that hunt, should get a ticket to the banquet. www.azdeer.org for more info.

Amanda

Man! Sure sounds like they have a lot of great bucks running around on that ranch!!! Congrats, to you and your friend on a couple of awesome bucks!! :)

Now that's how to tell a story! You get an A++!

You both took incredible bucks and sounds like it was an incredible hunt!

Don't beat yourself up to bad Amanda, that buck you killed is one of the most awesome coues I've ever seen! I love big eyeguards!

I hope one day I can add a buck like yours to my trophy room.

Thanks for sharing.

The hair on the back of my neck standing straight up, i've got goose bumps and i am sooo jealous. Unbelievble stories, unbelievable bucks and unbelievable footage. A huge cograts to you two and the outfitter. A truly unbelievable outting.

Carl

Amanda, That is a awesome story. Congrats to you and Beth on great Bucks. I know Bob and Beth Pugh, they are good people.

Awesome bucks, great story, great pictures and video. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and congrats to you and Beth.

Someday I will have to get down there. I have met the guys from Mexifari at the ADA Banquet and they are great.

Thanks again,

Phil

Very good story, video and pics. I hardly can wait until this fall. Nice job indeed

Congrats Amanda and crew on a couple of great deer, looks like you guys had a great trip.

I would like to do this hunt, But my problem is that being form the East Coast it is carzy to find a Ticket to Sonora.

Most Air Lines want to send me to the west coast first and then to Sonora , which I think is cazzy.

I often wonder if I could fly to Tuson and then the next day or same day catch a flight to Sonora. If thats where I need to go. If I was'nt one persoon I would entertain the Driving Part.

I have read both stories ,from the past 2 yrs and looks like a grate place to hunt. The Storiess were well Written and very informative to me.

I have set the outfitter an Email with Ouestions.

AWESOME story Amanda! I love the pic's and the video clips really add to the whole story! Congrats on a great buck! JIM>