Sign in to follow this  
cosninocanines

Limbsaver Airtech Recoil Pad

Anybody have experience with this recoil pad. Would like to hear the good and the bad.

Going on a Tika Lite stainless synthetic .270 winchester.

I've got a limbsaver pad on a tikka 300 WSM. Pad does its job but is fragile. Mine has a chunk out of it, have no idea when or where it happened. Not sure which model is on the gun but it is a limbsaver pad.

I had a Tikka Whitetail Hunter in .270 WSM. When I first started shooting it, I had to quit early because my shoulder was killing me. Put a Sims Vib Lab pad on it and I could shoot it as much as I needed to after that.

My brother and I both have a tikka .270 and I have the limb saver on mine. After a morning of shooting long range I wanted to shoot his round and check out his scope. He didn't have the limbsaver and there was a big difference.

Thanks for the info.

I did not realize there were different models so will be doing some more checking. This is the one I was looking at.

post-2023-0-25726200-1418054055_thumb.jpg

I have a Limbsaver on my Rem .270 with factory synthetic stock...I can shoot it all day. I talked my buddy into putting one on his .30-06...made a big difference. Not sure which model.

Thanks all! Orders in and email confirmation on shipping. Now all I have to do is convince the wife she can wrap the box but please let me take the pad out first.