Sign in to follow this  
muley

draw for deer

Jeez, the application deadline is still 2.5 weeks away! It will be June 20th or so before the results are posted.

Kevin

Dont worry dude, I think we got the Burro Mtns..........................and I think we drew a Nevada muley tag too....................even though we havent put in for that one yet!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure were not doing much hunting in Arizona so far this year....................................

SO, if you want to make sure you get drawn, Call the game and fish dept the day after the deadline and ask them why the H--- they have not posted results yet!! that is guaranteed to get you your first choice on your hunt application. :lol: ag

Hey Highcountry......................since we officially dont have anything going on this fall, what do you say about putting in for archery elk in NM?

I too would like to know how and when you find out if you drew a tag in NM. I don't see anything in the regs that state when you will find out other than them sending you a tag.

Mullybull,

Put us in for a trophy hunt maybe one of the 16s but no more of 15, that sucked.....

WOOHOO!!! I drew. Uh, I mean I put in. What do you mean 15 sucked, that was my 3rd choice. Say it aint so.

Mullybull,

Put us in for a trophy hunt maybe one of the 16s but no more of 15, that sucked.....

Is that 15 for deer or elk that sucked? I could see it being terrible for deer but I hear it's a good elk unit.

It is if you want to be nut to butt with every hunter in the unit....

And fight for a bull to go after. Maybe just a bad year, heck put in, might be a trophy hunt in disguise.

The only Unit I would rather hunt than 15 is 16D. 15 is a smoking unit and is a HUGE unit to boot. If you hunt all the easy access areas of course your going to be run over by people. Find those pockets that are away from the roads and in ares that are away from civilization and you will have a blast. ;)