COOSEFAN

Safari Club International Banquet

Anyone going to the SCI banquet this Sat.? Anyone want to go? I can get you tickets still.......I think. Just PM me if interested, I might have a few seats at my table as well.......should be fun, and as a bonus, Shortypants will be there giving out foot massages to those who attend ;) JIM>

I have never been to the SCI Banquet, how does it compare to the Deer and Elk Banquets?

This will be my first time......I'll let ya know! JIM>

Hey, that's pretty funny Jimbo. Oh by the way, I'm not going to make it after all. Sorry to leave you with all those tickets and no money! :lol:

Jim, I would take you up on the offer, maybe even the foot massage but I got two kids with baseball games tonight. Hope it goes great............SCI is a good group............Allen...............

Jim, I would take you up on the offer, maybe even the foot massage but I got two kids with baseball games tonight. Hope it goes great............SCI is a good group............Allen...............

Hey Allen......you are missing out on a GREAT foot massage! Shorty's the best! This is my first involvement with SCI, I'm interested to see how it is, i'll let everyone know how it goes. I'll see ya at the ADA banquet next weekend though. JIM>

Well, we survived the SCI banquet and actually won a couple HATS! whooohooooooo :rolleyes: It was an OK banquet, kinda simple and downscaled from what I'm used to with the RMEF, AES, and ADA banquets. The Coues tag went for a high price at $24,000! I would expect it to go for close to or maybe higher than that at the ADA banquet this Sat., the other bidder really wanted it! Thanks, JIM>