Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

SOLD/traded plx DELETE** Japanese? framed daggers & snakeskin sheath sword :)

So about 10yrs ago while at a auction I decided to buy some art without wifes approval.. oops.

Just art.. no idea if worth 10k or what I paid.. I paid pretty penny and each probably cost few hundred alone just to frame in shadow box type frame. looking for $200-$300 each or pkg deal cash or trade for optics binos/scopes, pistols, rifles.. pretty open to offers and of course you can check them out but at least gotta give me trade idea before so I can make sure were on same page.

***cash gets best deal unless of course I like the gun you have that you can't stand. :)

Make offers on one or all cash, guns, gear.

2 have few dings on frame and the sword needs to be opened and retucked/glued whatever.. they have been professionally done so probably would have to let someone do that fix. sword has a snake skin on sheath and handle.

Hopefully im not dumb for not having appraised but I assume they are decorative and that's what I bought them for.

So home, office, den, whatever.. if it needs some japanese or whatever kinda daggers/knives these are then here ya go.

$225~Sword frame= 43 1/2" x19 1/2" x 2.5" deep (needs opened for small fix)

$300~White handle= 23"x 19 1/4"x roughly 1 3/4" deep

$300~Pewter curved blade with stones= 26"x22"x 2.5"ish

$200~Black and gold frame 18"x14"x1 3/4"

All 4 items $825 cash or trade

Feels like I'm watching The Antiques Road Show on PBS! :)

• Like 1

Good for home invasions also! Could have weapon on wall in every room.. of course you would probably get sued for hurting the bad guy though.

I will use wifes camera for better pics later so colors and such can all be seen.

Good for home invasions also! Could have weapon on wall in every room.. of course you would probably get sued for hurting the bad guy though.

I will use wifes camera for better pics later so colors and such can all be seen.

Hang one of those little metal hammers from a chain by each one. "Break glass in case of burglary."

• Like 2

Mildly interested in the sword. I have a suit of edo armor in my office that I have been looking for a sword to match. However, edo swords are very hard to find. Ever pull the handle off and check the maker? Is there writing on the blade?

Someone had posted and think he erased?? I believe sword handle / blade guard was cut for framing purpose. looks like it unless they did some tricky work hiding it. heck I never noticed that but also have never intended on taking it out of the frame case...

Thx for the question and interest.

Im in north phx I-17 7 happy valley area 6024994136 txt mike