My all-time favorite thread was the same as this one, and we lost it when the site crashed last year. Let's do it again, I want to see some more trophy photos! Don't care if they've been posted before or not, don't care weather it's a Ram or a Rabbit, let's get a little photo album started! Need to "Feed The Need", let's see em'! thanks, JIM>

My 2006 desert deer. I worked real hard for this buck and I love the picture.

DesertDeer1.jpg

Hands down for me, is my Desert Sheep. It is the one trophy that changed my life forever! To harvest such an awesome animal with a bow was the most magical moment of my life! I got the Fever! :wacko:

Great thread..... can't wait to see them all! :D

Oh yeah.... how 'bout this sack of marbles!!! :lol:

Great topic and Nice Bucks! :D

Here a few of my dad and I's trophys. Although they are not as big as some of the bucks I have seen on this site they are all special to us in their own way. The coues with the big eye gaurds is my dads best coues so far. The other coues is not too big but my dad mounted it for me because it was my first buck. My dad also shot both of the muley bucks. The trout is not the biggest trout that I have caught but it is the biggest cutt- throat, it was 23" long and weighed 5 1/2 pounds. Hope you all enjoy, and I'm excited to see all the trophys everyone has! B) Now back to homework..... <_<

post-590-1174974251_thumb.jpg

post-590-1174974293_thumb.jpg

post-590-1174974329_thumb.jpg

post-590-1174974363_thumb.jpg

:o opps forgot to add the fish.

post-590-1174974575_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Keep em' coming! Hey Gino, I bet even Gunner blushes when he sees that photo :lol: As for the Ram, I can only dream of the day I get to experience that....that has to be incredible! I think I can relate at least on a smaller scale, with my archery Antelope. It was spot and stalk and was a goal I thought I would never achieve.....I'll always remember walking up to him for the first time and touching his horns.......that feeling is what it's all about ;) JIM>

ARCHERYANT.jpg

Awesome! Keep em' coming! Hey Gino, I bet even Gunner blushes when he sees that photo :lol: As for the Ram, I can only dream of the day I get to experience that....that has to be incredible! I think I can relate at least on a smaller scale, with my archery Antelope. It was spot and stalk and was a goal I thought I would never achieve.....I'll always remember walking up to him for the first time and touching his horns.......that feeling is what it's all about ;) JIM>

Those sure are some nice speed goats! :)

Your right, Jim. That is what it is all about. I love to rifle hunt too, but it is a primal feeling that you cannot match when you gitter done with a bow! Here is my other Favorite trophy..... my largest Coues (rifle or bow), he is a top ten P&Y Non-typical. I took this buck in Jan. '06.

post-996-1175002474_thumb.jpg

BTW...... Jim how come you always look short in your huntin' pics?? heck your taller then me!! :lol: :lol:

My personal best hunt has to be my Desert Bighorn

2003 Unit 43A

The Ram scored 157 and was the largest ram to come out of that unit in 5 years.

I have better pictures but showed the first one to show typical sheep hunting.

Look down on the desert floor, that is a full size crew cab truck.

The second picture is of my GREAT crew. Thanks again guys

post-1778-1175002900_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1175003392_thumb.jpg

The first would have to be my coues from 06. It is the best because my dad was there with me when I took him and we had spent so much time trying to harvest him.

post-216-1175005470_thumb.jpg

The second would be my 04 archery bull. Again because it was a father and son joint effort.

HPIM0604.jpg

And the last would be my 04 archery muley.

ArcheryMuley.jpg

Here is a pic of my first archery Coues. The reason I chose this pic is because it took me many years to harvest

my first Coues wich would not have happend if it were not for the support and knowledge I got from Coues-n-Sheep(Gino)

and Stuffy.

post-1274-1175011158_thumb.jpg

And no comments on why my eyes are closed in the pic. B) B)

post-1274-1175010529_thumb.jpg