This is a great thread....but just an fyi- we didn't lose your old thread. We really didn't lose much of the forum during that hijacking and crash. They did manage to login as an administrator but they started deleting threads from the classified ads and other topics near the bottom of the forum. But most of the interesting topics remained safely intact.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here is the link to the old trophy photo thread from last year:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=3171

Oh and here is a photo of my buck from Mexico two years ago...I love him!

Amanda

post-1-1175011307.jpg

Dad's and I first pigs- in the next 11 pigs hunt we had, we got 11 pigs

Sample_1.png

This is a picture of my buck, but I like the picture better when it's just my dad there...most important person to me in the world

PICT0109.jpg

Jim-great idea! I'm gonna be looking at this thread forever

Managed to fill 2 of the 3 javi tags I've gotten so far.

This was a "left-over" tag I bought years ago down in 34B. That trip was also my first run in w/ coues deer. I've never seen anything as spooky as those little critters were.

post-1431-1175010442_thumb.jpg

This is from this year, 37B.

post-1431-1175010508_thumb.jpg

Finally drew my first elk tag this year too, so hopefully I'll have another pic to add to this real soon.

post-1277-1175013880.jpgWith out a doubt this is the buck that changed my life forever. My hunting partner had to take his buck to a freezer because of the warm weather so it was just me and this buck. After stalking him for 5 hours and gaining almost a 1000 ft in elevation I waited for him for 2 more hours to rise from his bed and step into the sunlight so my camera could capture this unforgetable moment. You can see the vapor trail as the gun barks and the buck falls!

Great pics everyone, keep 'em coming!

WoW some realy nice animals , I wish I could have done a sheep hunt ,they are one of my favorite,.

Here's 2 of my favorite animals that I have Taken. Keep then Coming I enjoy see other peoples Coues deer.

post-538-1175023850_thumb.jpg

post-538-1175023908_thumb.jpg

I have 3 favorite pictures

The first one is my dad's first coues. He has lived in Arizona for 28 years and this was his 9th hunt for them. He finally connected on this hunt with a nice fork.

CopyofPA260007.jpg

My second picture is my first coues buck. Alot of effort went into both of these deer with many scouting trips.

CopyofPB090042.jpg

The third picture is actually a video clip of a buck that was shot at and missed by a client and then I was able to stalk the same buck with my bow 2 weeks later within 100 yards of the same spot. This has to be the luckiest buck down south right now :P

th_PC180027.jpg

I posted a bunch of my favorite trophies last time 'round on the previous post..

Check out the link that Amanda provided to it.. All of my pics are still on there..

here's that link again..

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=3171

here are some more of my all time FAV-O-RITE trophies I've taken thus far.. can't choose a favorite, cuz I love 'em all!! I'll try and not repost any pics from the thread from last time if I can help it!!

my 56" Kudu bull..

06kudu3.jpg

my big daddy BLACK bull giraffe.. to say large is an understatement!!

06giraffebull13.jpg

my zebra stallion from 2000..

zebra.jpg

...and then one from 2006..

06zebra18.jpg

how 'bout a 20" blackbuck from way back when.. I was a youngbuck freshmen in college in this pic! Circa 1996 or so!! Look at that baby face!!

bbpic.jpg

I'll throw some more on here after awhile!! Got plenty more to share if the thread starts slowin' down..

BTW, great pics guys!! Keep 'em coming!

More Pictures

Texas Deer

Kudu

Impala

post-538-1175044222_thumb.jpg

post-538-1175044261_thumb.jpg

post-538-1175044302_thumb.jpg

BTW...... Jim how come you always look short in your huntin' pics?? heck your taller then me!! :lol: :lol:

I think I look shorter in pic's rather than in real life......... because, I'm fatter in real life than I appear in pic's :unsure: :P

I guess I don't know my way around this site like I thought :( this whole time I have thought those threads disappeared with that crash.

AWESOME pic's guys.......I will kill a Kudu one of these days...it's on my list. The wife wants to go on a safari next year for her graduation present ;) might be able to make it happen.... I hope :rolleyes:

This is a favorite of mine........it's my sis, "Katie" and Pops. Katie and I stalked up to 80 yrds of this bear and she laid the "smack-down" on em'! Without me saying anything, she jacked another round in and heart shot the running bear at just over 100 yrds! She took out the "air bags" with the first shot, but, to see that bear roll at the second shot, was something I won't forget!

Mullins2034.jpg

This is a picture of the buck my wife harvested in November in unit 33, scored by Firstcoueswas80 at 116 4/8"

post-1889-1175047142_thumb.jpg

My favorite is the most recent from last fall's Sitka hunt on Kodiak.

KodiakAK2006289.jpg

Hey Gabe, welcome. You picked a great name/handle for hunting with your better half.

Doug~RR

Dog-gone guys! I love seeing all the pics and short stories! Way cool and congrats to everyone!

I've got many pictures that are favorites of mine for one reason or another but this set of sheds really meant a ton to me and took me a year and a half to find them.

post-3-1175049460_thumb.jpg

Then there's my archery buck from this past Dec. What made it so special was having a good buddy there to share the whole experience with me, ol lbstickman Andy himself.

post-3-1175049649_thumb.jpg

post-3-1175049763_thumb.jpg

Gabe, love the pic and it was very nice meeting you last week!

Doug, LOVE the photo too!

Hey Josh, that's wild you posted that pic of those sheds.....I'm friends with the guy that killed that bull and was just talking to him last weekend about those sheds! That was an awesome story you wrote about finding those sheds and seeing that bull alive........It just blows me away that you were able to find such a "needle in the haystack" like those sheds! Great job, awesome pic's! JIM>