Here's my first coues buck from 2004, I had drawn a good tag and went ballistic to learn everything bout coues, I got this buck after hunting hard 10 days straight, 377 yd shot, dad was with me, If i recall correctly it was just shy of a 6 mile hike out

04_18_0.jpg

When dad and I reached the last hill, he called up Ma and sister to meet us at the truck with some food and water! We consumed all our food carrying the buck out, here's my family, sister, mom and dad

whoo.jpg

Oh! and from this year archery pig hunt, my dad and sister pulled of a double, my sister's first big game and my dad's 4th arch pig

You can see them stalking the pigs in the little canyon

PICT0139.jpg

The result--

PICT0149.jpg

These are my favorites because I got them during dental school.

Houstondeer2.jpg

2006bullelk.jpg

Bret, your picture can be deciving, that does look like a big pig and it is as tall as you, but then agiain that aint sayin much :):):):)

Hey Casey,That's o.k...a 100lb pig would look like a little (red) next to you :lol:& for you & (azhuntnut)...no,it wasn't as tall as me, that's called trick photography.

Bret, your picture can be deciving, that does look like a big pig and it is as tall as you, but then agiain that aint sayin much :):):):)

Hey Casey,That's o.k...a 100lb pig would look like a little (red) next to you :lol:& no...it wasn't as tall as me, that's called trick photography.

Ooooh...Casey................he got ya there! :lol:

I guess its time for a few piggie pics with all the Javie pics being posted up.

here is my first warthog boar I shot back in 2000.

mywarthog.jpg

and a second one from last year.

06warthog1.jpg

and how 'bout a bushpig from Zimbabwe??

mybushpig.jpg

here's the biggest pig I've taken so far.. weighed on a cotton gin scale at 432lbs.. I was muley hunting back in TX when I came across this brute..

wtxhog.jpg

and here's a pic of a Javie hunt we did way back in college.. My fraternity leased a ranch in west TX one year and we did a weekend hunt and took a chunk outta the local Javie population.. had to dig around awhile to find those pics! Man, those were the days!!

javies.jpg

Here is a picture of my first and only pig to date. All of you guys make it sound like javelina hunting is easy

100_0516.jpg

Also on this day my dad was able to harvest yet another pig and this was our first successful pig trip together after 7 years of trying

100_0522.jpg

Hey Casey,That's o.k...a 100lb pig would look like a little (red) next to you :lol:& no...it wasn't as tall as me, that's called trick photography.

atleast i weigh 100 lbs! ;)

Here is another piggie pic. This is my '06 pig and was another "one-day" hunt AND was also within' a couple hundred yards of where GTT killed his cat and where I got my '07 pig,.......Oh...and also right in the middle of Younghunters "honey hole"! :P JIM>

06pig3.jpg

pianantler.jpg

if you say so :rolleyes: If I had an Elk tag like somebody else...I might like yours a little better...but I DON'T......so...MY doohikie is BETTER.....at least I know I will be hunting Coues this year ;)

atleast i weigh 100 lbs! ;)

I know your HEAD weighs atleast that much after meeting you last year....oh yea & your back pack full of rocks too :lol: