Sign in to follow this  
TexasHunter

Seeling My hunting truck

I am selling my hunting truck. Its nothing fancy but will go where ever a quad can. Its an 87 Toyota with a custom lift with marlin crawler parts. Its got lockers front and rear with 488 gears. It has about 30 inches of travel. Has a weber carb new bearings and radiator. PIA lights custom winch bumper. 35 15.50 15 swampers fronts are new rear has a little life left. All this and it will get 20 miles to the gallon if driven nicely. I will make someone on here a heck of a deal Its advertised for 3500 but if someone on here is interested pm me and we may be able to work something out.

Its got about 260 miles. It has a carb I know its hard to find but i did it. We used marlincrawler springs 4 inch lift in the rear they are the 57 inch springs the front are stock lenth. we made custom hangers ro the front and rear. In the front we welded in Johnny joints in the frame. We cut out all of the IFS and put a solid axle. With the hangers and stuff it has about 8 inches of suspension lift. I can try and get better pics tommorrow. Thanks for looking