Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas110

is 18pts any good?

I drew a rifle tag in 2012 with 7 points. You just never know!

I drew a sheep tag 10 years ago with 7 so $!@* happens.

That being said you guys are making my 16 goat points seem pretty depressing. :angry:

I have 19 and I am not counting on a tag in AZ for a few more years. Thats cool though, Last 10 years I have started to put in for tags in New Mexico, I have drawn 3 times in that amount of time.

attachment=84011:2009_01280009.JPG]

post-3025-0-46561700-1421298516_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You just never know. My 10 year old daughter drew unit 5b back in 2004 and all she had was her hunter safety point. Only 5 tags issued and she drew tag #1. She shot a 79 inch buck on 3rd day There was a picture in the flagstaff office with her and her antelope for years but not sure if it is still there. She glassed and walked her tail off and never complained a single time. Definitely one of my best hunts to be a part of. She has not drawn since.

• Like 1

Going in with 23 myself.

I got drawn with 7 and my father in law has 20 kinda scared to tell him

I put in every year with no expectations of getting drawn so I'm not disappointed. However this year I about had a heart attack when I checked my credit card and found a pending charge for $90! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would pull a goat tag with only 5 points! I really think this draw system is more about luck then bonus points!

My Grandpa drew with 17 points in 2011. My brother drew with 9 points in 2012. I'm sitting on 16 and feel like it's gonna happen soon. Just gotta get lucky.

I drew my goat tag this year with the 16! For some reason I just had a feeling this was my year.

I have posted that I've drawn a goat tag on a couple threads already! I Am still stoked after getting that $90 text notification yesterday. Lol

• Like 1

I got 23 points for Antelope, and still no tag 24 here I come. :wacko: