Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

What's the length of all of it and is it all the same height? How Many gates, what size, what's the misc? Thanks.

Post a pic of your horse and $500.00 cash and I will go measure the fence.
wtf does that have to do with anything? Was interested but phuck it. Good luck with your chity bow stands You worthless assshole! Lots of dicks on here lately!
  • Like 4

What's the length of all of it and is it all the same height? How Many gates, what size, what's the misc? Thanks.

wtf does that have to do with anything? Was interested but phuck it. Good luck with your chity bow stands You worthless assshole! Lots of dicks on here lately!
I second that. I don't even know the history and you came off like an a$$. He simply asked for more info that u didnt provide and I was actually wondering myself as I've been wanting a round pen. Was interested but wouldn't take it for half that now cuz u sound like an a$$.
  • Like 2

yep I have a friend in prescott witk 14 acres and he is a horsemen and old rodeo guy . He is looking, but I will pass now.

• Like 1

Lots more info please. To many ? To ask. Unless im hourly.

It is not complicated.

You are a piece of work if you think the quetions were not legitimate. You are a comlicated, maybe you should seek help? Happy hunting.

• Like 1