azpackhorse

AZ GAME & FISH MEETING

Glad you are going. I won't be there, but I wanted to post the meeting schedule for those who might not have seen it.

Basically AZGFD is holding a few meetings to gather input on how to solve the NR tag issue.

Here is the meeting sched:

Meeting Dates Time Location

8/3/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region I Office ? 2878 E. White Mountain Blvd.,

8/5/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region II Office ? 3500 S. Lake Mary Road, Flagstaff

8/3/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region III Office ? 5325 N. Stockton Hill Rd., Kingman

8/6/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region IV Office ? 9140 E. 28th St., Yuma

8/3/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region V Office ? 555 N. Greasewood, Tucson

8/3/04 6 pm ? 8 pm Region VI Office ? 7200 E. University, Mesa

You can also submit your input online at the AGFD website. here is the link to page where you can leave comments.

AGFD - NR comments

Also, if you go to that link you can read a history of this court case.

Amanda

Guest Ernesto C

I will be attending the meeting in August 6 here in Yuma,if you guys have any question,comments or suggestions you can post them on the web site or let me know and I ask or make those suggestions for you in the meeting.

Ernesto C.

Does anyone else think it strange that they do not have a meeting at the main AZGFD office on Greenway near I-17? ;)

Edited by az4life

i was wondering the same thing, az4life. seems almost like a conspiracy. sorry sob's. one thing for sure, i'll bet these are well attended.

I planned on attending but didn't get off work until 5:30. With a 90 minute drive, it just didn't seem like my late arrival would make much difference. So...what was said or done?

Ghost Hunter

There was all kind of comments that were submitted. They were written down on large sheets of paper, and then hung on the wall. Then towards the end, each person was to give votes on there three favorite comments. The two I remember that had almost everyone raise there hands on was to make each person buy a license before they apply, and make everyone take the hunter safety course. There was a few other comments that had a bunch raise there hands, but I can't remember what they were.

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like they did it a bit more like a town hall meeting?

Was it stated if they would post minutes of the various meetings on the AZGFD website?

Any input from attendees at the other sites meetings?

nobody suggested to get rid of the internet applications? dang, that's a bummer. did anyone go to the mesa meeting last night?