Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

UPDATE! HELP My Daughter! VOTE

All it will cost you is a minute or two!

My daughter Abigail Scott is trying to win a photo contest and we need your votes to help her with her college fund.

I'm calling in all favors from this awesome hunting community. Here's how you can help: Once you click the link below it will ask you to "Connect with Facebook", but it won't have access to your profile or anything so don't worry about that. A VOTE button will then show up next to the picture by Abigail Scott. Which you click on it that's it.

Thank you!!

https://pwsocial.com/photo_contest/pc_voting/?cid=53529902615

UPDATE!

The contest is over!

I am of thee opinion that the winner's picture was definitely worthly of the 1st prize. And Officially she won !

We knew there was some interesting activity going on with the votes from Monday morning at 5am . Nuff said!

My Daughter is a beginning photographer and has much to learn. This was a good experience and definitely a learning curve! Especially on how far people will go to win!

I'm proud of her effort and will continue to support her dream !

Thank you for all your votes and especially your loyalty! Josiah Scott

• Like 2

voted

• Like 1

I hope I voted for the right one. It did say by Abigail Scott but I was looking for a picture of your son becoming a hunter not sitting on some steps. I'm easily confused. :lol: Anyways, I voted! Good luck Abigail! :)

TJ

• Like 1

Thank you, You all are awesome. We r still behind though. We have been neck and neck for a week. It ends Tuesday at noon .

You can vote again every day! Till tuesday.

I will vote everyday.

TJ

• Like 1

Great guy here, well I owe Josiah a huge favor so, please share this on FB. Vote often. Please. You won't find a nicer dude on the planet.

• Like 1

Andrew your the man! Thank you for your vote! Thank you to everyone that has voted. Please post if you voted. I want to keep count. Please continue to vote thru tuesday.

There has to be 3500 hundred members on here. Surely we can get 100 votes a day!

So far 6 votes of this site. Come on where's your support?

Lol! What we will do for our Kids !