Please tell me that you had to search for hours last night to find that pic and not that you had it saved on your computer for later viewing.

Buckhorn

As soon as I can stop laughing I'm gunna get you sucka!

:lol: Bah HaHaHaHaHa! :lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!! :lol:

Shorty.... You were caught!!! :blink: And to think.... they say what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas... :rolleyes: It is gunna be pretty hard to explain your way out of this one.... :unsure: I'm thinkin' that ol' Gamehauler is sit at home with a cold brew thinkin'...."Hey Shorty, who's your Daddy now!" :lol: :lol:

You got PUNKED!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what ya get for pickin' on my boys!! ;) :lol: :lol: :P

I just can't stop laughin"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is hilarious boys.....I'm just itchin' to start the mudslingin' but I will be the bigger MAN and let you BOYS play..............well......maybe I just throw one jab and run...... Here it goes....

Relating to the same topic's and to clarify any confusion......I will disclose some incriminating photos of Coues N Sheep and his girlfriends at one of their parties.......

Notice the painful expression on Coues N Sheep's face as Gamehauler reorganizes his laundry.......

131_2.jpg

AND....in the other room at the party....Huntn coues decided to be anti-social and not help Gamehauler with Gino's laundry issues.......

life-of-a-clown.jpg

And last but not least..... I need to set it straight that my girlfriend Shorty.....DOES NOT look like that guy wearing the gumball machine suit.......see for yourself....NOT EVEN CLOSE! So stop pickin' on Shorty!

0365.jpg

I will stop there.......sorry guys.....Gino asked me to reply to this thread, so he put me up to it....... blame him :P

OMG!! I most certainly did NOT ask for that response!! :blink: :o :wacko: And when I stop laughing I'm gunna pic up my Vodoo magic book and read up on Shrinking heads! :lol: :P :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never realized how good lookin' Shorty was until now..........the bikini does wonders!

Just so you boys know, I have not run from this war! Unfortunately for me I have to work all day unlike you girls. I can access CW.com but I can't upload images from here. Just wait, your time will come.

Thanks Jim, I've never looked better!

Well Jim since you wanted to start slingin' the party pictures

I guess I'll need to show the one of you and Jason

At your last get together

post-1778-1177172939.jpg

Hey Gamehauler.......I deserve it, I'll admit.........BUT, why you throwin' your buddy Gino under the bus also? I remember that night............There I was sittin' on the couch holdin' hands with Shorty while he lovingly had his head on my shoulder.........and before I knew it...Gino gets jealous and goes for my jewels!!!!! You should have seen the reaction out of Shorty when he saw what Gino was doing! Shorty come unglued and yelled at Gino to "back off his man!"..........I was so proud he protected me ;)

Alright........I'm done........pride is in the toilet for the sake of a good laugh.......we're even now ;) JIM>

:lol: :lol: Great come back Jim :lol:

But I'm thinking you got Gino to deal with now :o :unsure:

Where is your girl friend?

surfing the net looking for ammo? :D

Mike

:lol: :lol: Great come back Jim :lol:

But I'm thinking you got Gino to deal with now :o :unsure:

Where is your girl friend?

surfing the net looking for ammo? :D

Mike

He's surfing the net.....but I doubt it's for ammo! :lol: