Thats funny there Gino only 3 problems with the one you posted about me

1. I dont wear cargo pants (only wranglers)

2. I dont drink heineken

3. I dont drink vodka

I think that you mistook me for you back in your college days :P

Ya know those boys just sure do know how to have a good time! I just managed to hack into Jim's home PC and retrieve a photo of one of their group outings. We have an old saying about what guys that are this close do around the camp fire....... :blink: .... but these boys take that to the next level!! :o :blink: I can't really make out all the faces... but from right to left I see Shorty Pants, Younghunter, Jim, Bret (GTT), and I think the two on the left side are Jim's Lion Guys..... :rolleyes: :o

post-996-1177297494.jpg

Those boys stick together!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Hey....what's up with that??? I was being a good boy and staying out this one....... you are a bunch of meanies.........and appearantly we are a bunch of weanies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey....what's up with that??? I was being a good boy and staying out this one....... you are a bunch of meanies.........and appearantly we are a bunch of weanies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww... poor lil' innocent Jimmy....... :( ....... Who was it that threw me under the bus the other day???? Was it Coosefan???? I think it was???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Weanies..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!!! I just can't stop laughin'! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you thought I forgot about you CnS...

Here he is folks in the flesh, or is that moss?

post-1277-1177304395.jpg

This was sent to my house accidently. The card read ''Thinking of you CnS...Love Gamehauler!

post-1277-1177304578.jpg

Here's ol' Humpin Coues tellin' his self he's ready for huntin' season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-1277-1177304740.jpg

Just let me know when you've had enough boys, I wouldn't want to ''embarass'' you.

post-1277-1177305072.jpg

I'm thinkin' Short must be gettin' tired of scanning all of his "old girlfriend" photos into the computer to rip on us.... :rolleyes:... Ya no...... I had a buddy just like Shorty once.... he ended up getting a Tommy Lift on the back of his truck so as he could pick up his dates easier.... :rolleyes: .... I hope you didn't put your CW.Com sticker on the Tommy Lift, Shorty....... :rolleyes:

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

Well.....I tried to stay out of this immature, little thread you boys got goin' on......but someone needs to start postin' the REAL pics if you want REAL results when it comes to "layin' the smack down"! You boys asked for it......

I'll start with Coues n sheepish and Ol' HumpnCoues.......I found this pic in an old high school yearbook.....seems it was from one o' them parties they have in them "small towns"....you know the kind ;) BTW.....what's up with that red hair HumpnCoues....and the sunglasses don't do a good job at hidin' yer identity.......I don't EVEN want to know what CnS is doing behind you :ph34r:

life-of-a-clown-1.jpg

Gamehauler is scared........I can sense it already........just wait! ;) Oh...and by the way...this is Jorge G. , NOT Coosefan.....I stole his computer :ph34r:

Gamehauler is scared........I can sense it already........just wait! ;) Oh...and by the way...this is Jorge G. , NOT Coosefan.....I stole his computer :ph34r:

Well Jim I ain't scared ;)

While you boys have been at home,playing with your Puters

I have been out scouting and changing SD cards in my trail cams.

I am ready to get back to the fun now, :P

But I am going to hit you with a hard ball first.

One of my cams that was on a new spot for 3 weeks

had 126 pictures on it, :o

23 of those pics were of COUES :o

11 of those pics were of BUCK COUES :o :o

I am thinking 6 differant COUES BUCKS :o :o :o

1 pic has 4 COUES BUCKS on it :o :o :o :o

And I ain't sharring :D

:lol: :P :lol: :P