Our good friends CnS,GH, and Humpn coues with GH's cousin at a pool party and the four of them at a new years party with Gino's lover.

post-1277-1177210175.jpg

post-1277-1177210219.jpg

Listen here longshorts-

Weez gonna get ya............... :o

And you to younghunter.

Hey Shorty and Chrissy.......sounds like them boys are gonna open up a can of whoop-arse on ya! Can't wait to see it! :P

Listen here longshorts-

Weez gonna get ya............... :o

And you to younghunter.

Hey Hey Hey I did nothing to deserve another beating like last time. I am a very busy man and do not have the time to look up pictures like everybody else :lol:

that chick in the pink on the right is a skinny hottie, anyone know how i can get ahold of her? jason, isnt that your sister :D:D:D:D

Jason you just made me throw up in my mouth. Good pic to really show who they are though :ph34r: :P :D

YH-

You call this nothing..... :angry: :angry:

YH-

Alright I guess I will let you come up with 1 ok pic but if its to out of line I will have to find something for you :ph34r:

YH-

Alright I guess I will let you come up with 1 ok pic but if its to out of line I will have to find something for you :ph34r:

Christian, i do believe last time you started this with someone, you got punked 110%... you sure you wanna go through the embarrassment again?

Hey huntn coues, it was nice running in to you at the lake today. Here's the pic I took of you and your boat.

post-1277-1177284623.jpg

Alright! I have not wanted to drag old skeletons out of Jim, and Shorty's or even Christiana's clostets..... but they left me no choice... :rolleyes:

I Know that Shorty does not want everyone to know that he moonlights as a sheep herder..... :wub: :wacko: .... the boy loves those sheep!

post-996-1177295769.jpg

And then there is our Professional student.... Younghunter (aka Christiana)..... Heclaims that he fails classes due to his over-political papers.... But judging by this pic I would say that he has bigger problems than that.... :rolleyes: -_- :wacko:

post-996-1177296101.jpg

And then there is Coosefan...... :huh: .... He loves those goofy hats..... :rolleyes:.... he thinks they bring him good luck.... but what he doesn't see is in the bigger picture..... :blink: :o :wacko: The one that got away!!!

post-996-1177295966.jpg

Sorry boys.... but ya forced me to bring it!! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: