Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Turkey Hunting and Calling Seminar 4/9 6PM at Mesa Sportsman's

Props to you for doing this. it sounds like a great event. I wish I could attend.

I will be there with a hunting buddy. Hope to meet some of you.

I will be there tonight too, see you guys there. These are pretty informative if you are new to turkey hunting.

It was great meeting some of you last night. I hope you all enjoined it a came away with a few ideas or techniques that you will be trying out and implementing in you hunting this spring. I really enjoy teaching and talking about turkey hunting. Thanks for all who attended.

It was great meeting some of you last night. I hope you all enjoined it a came away with a few ideas or techniques that you will be trying out and implementing in you hunting this spring. I really enjoy teaching and talking about turkey hunting. Thanks for all who attended.

It was a great event. Thanks for taking the time to host it.

It was some good learning....and I bought a new call :) It would be nice to meet some fellow CWT members, and I know there were several there, but you don't know who they are. Maybe, at these gatherings someone should ask for a show of hands or something.

• Like 1

Great seminar.... very informative. I missed the first part, as I had my four year old but learned new info. and enjoyed the hands on calling. My son came home and proceeded to teach his mom all about turkey.