KGAINES

Cool picture

This isn't coues related, but I haven't had a bruise like this since I tore a hamstring, or while I was kickboxing.

This is why you try to avoid yard work, rototiller got away and kicked back, the handle bar hit me in the arm.

OUCH!! That's gotta hurt! I had a big bruise on my thigh after hunting season (not quite as big as yours) that was from the handle bar of my ATV slamming back into my leg when I was enjoying the scenery and not paying attention to where I was going. I was standing up at the time too, so it just jerked back and felt like someone took a baseball bat full force to my thigh! Those bruises take forever to go away. I swear I can still see and feel it and it's been like 6 months!

Kickboxing, huh? How long ago did you do that?

Amanda

OUCH!! Looks like the one I got on my outter thigh right now.. took a header while climbing this past Sat and took a nice chunk outta my leg meat.

put some ice on it and have a cold one!!

Amanda

I kickboxed for about five years, I did more teaching and cornering than I did fighting, but we did spar heavy every other night so we would always be in fighting condition that way when we we were in the ring there were no surprises, but most of those bruises were on my legs.

Yes that one left a Mark. Well you will be able to take it easy this weekend and enjoy the UFC fights. I will miss them this time as i will be camping over easter.

DANG! I would use that to my full advantage if it happened to me! I would tell my wife, " look what YOU caused by MAKING me do yardwork"......she would then feel bad and go out and finish the yardwork for me :huh: ........AHH, who am I kidding.......she would laugh at me and kick me back outside :ph34r: Hope it heals fast for ya', JIM>

COOSEFAN you are exactly right, that thought went through my head for about one second, I didn't even show her until I was almost done with the yard.

ARIZONA GUIDE I will be at the banquet on Saturday, and all the easter stuff for the kids on Sunday so I won't be watching them either.

YEEEEOOOOWWWWW that looks painful for sure.

I hit my finger with a hammer today and got a blood blood blister that looks like a big puffy tick.

It's Painful but not as colorful or painful as yours I am sure. Good luck healing.

what a respectable thing to do...finishing the yard work....I would of thrown in the towel with something like that

I'm surprised you could even hold your arm up for the picture. That is some serious bruising going on there. Coosefan has a good idea, use it to your advantage ;) That also puts a dimmer on shooting a gun for a while eh? Hope you get to feeling better.